ECW will be awesome tonight

Because of this:
"The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 25 match will air on ECW On SyFy tonight."

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/114993/WWE-News:-Taker-HBK-WM25-Match-Set-For-ECW-Tonight,-Boogeyman-To-Work-PWA-Show.htm

thanks! Im gunna dvr that.

On a regular basis ECW is better than Raw.

WHAT  A FUCKIN JOKE. it was highlights. I waited all night for this shit.

TtoMyJ14 -  WHAT  A FUCKIN JOKE. it was highlights. I waited all night for this shit.

That fucking sucks. Why would they even do that?

lol....owned.

It was basically the same crap they showed on NBC saturday night. Highlights set to music. It was cool to see Undertaker do that dive over the top rope and the cameraman tried to make the save. Undie nearly broke his neck it looked like...he tucked it just in time to roll the momentum over.

TtoMyJ14 -  WHAT  A FUCKIN JOKE. it was highlights. I waited all night for this shit.

yea lol...when i saw the BS iwas like WHAT?? show the whole damn match geeez!!! stupid ECW prez.... but i cant woundnt DO HER THO!!!!

Stone17Wolf - It was basically the same crap they showed on NBC saturday night. Highlights set to music. It was cool to see Undertaker do that dive over the top rope and the cameraman tried to make the save. Undie nearly broke his neck it looked like...he tucked it just in time to roll the momentum over.

yeah that was some wild move there for real

That was a pretty nasty botch, but still amazing nonetheless.

They could've had 20 botches and it still would've been the companies best match in YEARS.

lol

AWFUL-some is the word