Ed Herman vs Maia vid?

Anyone have this and could link it please?  I bought ufc83 but fell asleep before I could watch the unaired prelims....just saw the submission of the night clip.

it wasn't on the PPV, the only prelim shown was the Goulet fight

thanks epwar.

GMUNIT i meant i fell aspleep before i went to ufc.com to watch them.

that was a good fight...eds right arm could have helped him fight off that triangle a bit longer or maybe would have allowed him to no roll into the mount.

i mean he could have post his own elbow against his temple perhaps....but maia is a jiujitsu machine...i like the fight...had it went to the third though...i think cardio > maia.

damn, that was some sick JJ.

Annoying that the announcers dont even know what Maia's first name is

" that was a good fight...eds right arm could have helped him fight off that triangle a bit longer or maybe would have allowed him to no roll into the mount."

True, but if Ed wanted to use that right arm - and he could have at first because the triangle was not tight across the back of the neck - he had to come forward with the arm (and tried to place it on the mat next to Maias hips) instead of trying to back out of the triangle. That is what allowed Maia to tighten it and then have the leverage to toss him over and win from the top position.

Wow, even with all of the BJJ black belts in MMA you can see the difference when someone like Maia steps in there.

That transition from the omaplata to the sweep was beautiful.

Ed did a good job and was hard to take down and if he had some more gas I think he could have out worked Maia and finished him as he was tired.

That said the sub combos from Maia were sweet and he deserved to win... but I think he has to improve his takedowns and stand up to deal with the top guys at 185.

Very smart transitons. I mean, U could tell they were both wearing each other down, but Demian really capitaliazed on Ed's mistake.

Thanks for the vid!

Immaculata can you shoot me that Vid via pm; still haven't seen it..