Eddie A fights soon....

Just watch and learn kids......

Thanks Bjorn!! Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm Phone Post 3.0

Please remember fight of year 2012...... Night gents!!! Phone Post 3.0

Is there supposed to be something in this thread or..........

Rainbow festival Phone Post

Well it's not gonna present itself tonight but in due time it will make sense.

Just stick with me guys..... Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Rainbow festival Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0

RyanVonDoom - He's acting like he is the 1st person to find out that Eddie will be rematching Chandler on the PPV. Settle down sparky, you're not special. It's not exactly a secret at this point.
You're that guy that smokes weed and always tells people how much better his weed is than theirs aren't you? Phone Post 3.0

fuck i fucked that up.  fuck.  

Brock Lobster - 
RyanVonDoom - He's acting like he is the 1st person to find out that Eddie will be rematching Chandler on the PPV. Settle down sparky, you're not special. It's not exactly a secret at this point.
You're that guy that smokes weed and always tells people how much better his weed is than theirs aren't you? Phone Post 3.0

Nah, he's the guy that Dana called RyanVonDick.

I'm guessing his old account was banned so he made a new one.

Where else was that fight reported Ryan van dick?

If that is your real name..... Phone Post 3.0

Shut up bitch Phone Post

And score one for Rudi...... VU my brother!! Phone Post 3.0

RyanVonDoom -
Rudi - 

Shut up bitch Phone Post

LOL, your blood is still boiling, huh? Struck a nerve I guess.

And stop stalKing me, fucktard. I already almost beat the piss out of CRE until I pussed out, you don't want to find yourself in the same scenario. Fucktard.

Ok 13er. You're clearly a troll account. You wont be here long bitch. Phone Post

Thanks Bjorn for stopping one of the most exciting light weights fromfighting the top guys in his division ? slow clap Phone Post 3.0

Interdesting Phone Post 3.0

If Eddie agreed to do like, two fights maximum for the promotion or something short-term like that in exchange for his freedom immediately afterward I wouldn't blame him, but otherwise I hope he didn't re-sign with those assholes. Fuck you Bjorn and Viacom.

RyanVonDoom - He's acting like he is the 1st person to find out that Eddie will be rematching Chandler on the PPV. Settle down sparky, you're not special. It's not exactly a secret at this point.

So, are you BTT-RyannVonDoom's second account or did you just copy his name?

RyanVonDoom -
Rudi - 
RyanVonDoom -
Rudi - 

Shut up bitch Phone Post

LOL, your blood is still boiling, huh? Struck a nerve I guess.

And stop stalKing me, fucktard. I already almost beat the piss out of CRE until I pussed out, you don't want to find yourself in the same scenario. Fucktard.

Ok 13er. You're clearly a troll account. You wont be here long bitch. Phone Post

It's been a few minutes, you're due for yet another witty, creative mother insult....

Fucktard.

Nice original name fucktard. Phone Post