Eddie Alvarez trying to lose fans?

For sure don't alienate the casual audience by insulting a fan favorite. Also Cerrone has fought way tougher guys than Eddie ever has. Definitely mind your P's and Q's. Phone Post 3.0

He is referring to anyone who thinks he is in for a beating..... So I don't really think he will lose any fans.

Casual fans will never read that quote. All he needs to do is win the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

You're downplaying Eddie's career.. You probably have not seen many of his fights. It's silly to act like he has fought a bunch of nobodies.

Did I say he fought a bunch of nobodies? No I didn't. I'm actually a fan of his and followed his career for years now. Don't let the join date fool ya. MMA fan since 03. It's just a fact that Cerrone fought more accomplished guys. The guy fought Benson (2x), Pettis, Rafa, Miller, Diaz, Dunham, and many other tough guys. Eddie hasn't fought anyone with a name like the guys I just named. The only notable names on his record are Chandler, Aoki, Huerta, and Patricky. You can't really compare the two in the competition they've competed against. Phone Post 3.0

BabooBaby -
TheLastMohican - For sure don't alienate the casual audience by insulting a fan favorite. Also Cerrone has fought way tougher guys than Eddie ever has. Definitely mind your P's and Q's. Phone Post 3.0
100% don't start saying "for sure" because big brown says it every chance he gets to open his yapper Phone Post 3.0
You probably read that part in his voice, didn't you? For sure gonna steal it. Phone Post 3.0

StocktonStickerSlap - For sure don't tell Eddie what he should or shouldn't say. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure OP can raise a shield to save his life

Bro...Eddie has not insulted Cowboy.

Flyers179 - He is referring to anyone who thinks he is in for a beating..... So I don't really think he will lose any fans.

Casual fans will never read that quote. All he needs to do is win the fight. Phone Post 3.0
That's true they won't but I don't know if anyone thinks he would get manhandled. Are we wrong to say it's a tough fight for a UFC debut? You got the UFC jitters and everything you've ever done has led to this, and you gotta fight a killer in Donald Cerrone that you know is coming to throw down for that bonus money. Just saying that's no easy debut. Phone Post 3.0

TheLastMohican - 
Galanis -

You're downplaying Eddie's career.. You probably have not seen many of his fights. It's silly to act like he has fought a bunch of nobodies.

Did I say he fought a bunch of nobodies? No I didn't. I'm actually a fan of his and followed his career for years now. Don't let the join date fool ya. MMA fan since 03. It's just a fact that Cerrone fought more accomplished guys. The guy fought Benson (2x), Pettis, Rafa, Miller, Diaz, Dunham, and many other tough guys. Eddie hasn't fought anyone with a name like the guys I just named. The only notable names on his record are Chandler, Aoki, Huerta, and Patricky. You can't really compare the two in the competition they've competed against. Phone Post 3.0

you forgot Hansen, and Kawajiri.

Chaelismyhero - Member Since: 4/2/14

Bro...Eddie has not insulted Cowboy.
He kinda did tho by saying his Muay Thai skills are mediocre. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
TheLastMohican - 
Galanis -

1 of the lists is filled with guys who 1 guy beat, the other is guys who beat him...
Now I will wire any amount of money that you demand over to you. Any amount. If you could do one thing. Just one thing. Find where I said Cerrone has beaten tougher/more talented guys. Keyword BEATEN. Because I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I said fought. That's spelled F-O-U-G-H-T. Not B-E-A-T-E-N. So please read before you just spew out nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

BabooBaby -
TheLastMohican - For sure don't alienate the casual audience by insulting a fan favorite. Also Cerrone has fought way tougher guys than Eddie ever has. Definitely mind your P's and Q's. Phone Post 3.0
100% don't start saying "for sure" because big brown says it every chance he gets to open his yapper Phone Post 3.0
Schaub started copying Callen who was copying Chris d"elia
For sure don't give schaub all the credit Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) -
TheLastMohican - 
Galanis -

you forgot Hansen, and Kawajiri.
No I didn't. I just didn't think you could put then in the same class as Pettis, Diaz, Miller etc. I thought I would have been reaching a lot. Why not throw in Hansen? Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -
StocktonStickerSlap - For sure don't tell Eddie what he should or shouldn't say. Phone Post 3.0

Lift* your shield bro. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
TheLastMohican - 
Thacommish -
TheLastMohican - 
Galanis -

1 of the lists is filled with guys who 1 guy beat, the other is guys who beat him...
Now I will wire any amount of money that you demand over to you. Any amount. If you could do one thing. Just one thing. Find where I said Cerrone has beaten tougher/more talented guys. Keyword BEATEN. Because I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I said fought. That's spelled F-O-U-G-H-T. Not B-E-A-T-E-N. So please read before you just spew out nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

Well i mean, certainly theres a point to winning. You dont understand that?
There is but I only said fought. That's it. By saying that I'm saying he's used to competing with the best. Sure he lost some of those fights but come on it's the most stacked division in the UFC and Cerrone competes with the best of them. I think he doesn't deserve for a UFC newcomer to call his Muay Thai mediocre. Phone Post 3.0

TheLastMohican -
Rambo John J -

Lift* your shield bro. Phone Post 3.0
"From the thigh to the neck"....

King Leonidas Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish - Also mohican i will wire you any amount of money that you demand over to you. Any amount. If you could do one thing. Just one thing. Find where i said you said cerrone has beaten tougher/more talented guys. Keyword BEATEN. Because i may be wrong but i'm pretty sure i never said that.
Well then why even respond to my post the way you did? Do you think I don't know Donald lost some of those fights? Your comment was really just unnesecary. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of what he's saying is the truth.

THP - A lot of what he's saying is the truth.
You think cowboys Muay Thai is mediocre? Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
TheLastMohican - 
Thacommish - Also mohican i will wire you any amount of money that you demand over to you. Any amount. If you could do one thing. Just one thing. Find where i said you said cerrone has beaten tougher/more talented guys. Keyword BEATEN. Because i may be wrong but i'm pretty sure i never said that.
Well then why even respond to my post the way you did? Do you think I don't know Donald lost some of those fights? Your comment was really just unnesecary. Phone Post 3.0

Why not? Why did you respond like i told you what you said?
We're getting no where. I'm not trying to argue on fight night. Let's chalk it up to misunderstanding. I'm only saying that Cowboy fought tougher comp. I don't really think that's remotely debatable. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
TheLastMohican - 
THP - A lot of what he's saying is the truth.
You think cowboys Muay Thai is mediocre? Phone Post 3.0

Now I will wire any amount of money that you demand over to you. Any amount. If you could do one thing. Just one thing. Find where I said Cerrones muay thai is mediocre. Keyword MEDIOCRE. Because I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I didnt say that. That's spelled M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E. Not T-R-U-T-H. So please read before you just spew out nonsense.
You sound emotional... But that ain't none of my business tho!!! Hahaha!!! I'm out Phone Post 3.0