Eddie Alvarez trying to lose fans?

Galanis -
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - 
TheLastMohican - 
Galanis -

You're downplaying Eddie's career.. You probably have not seen many of his fights. It's silly to act like he has fought a bunch of nobodies.

Did I say he fought a bunch of nobodies? No I didn't. I'm actually a fan of his and followed his career for years now. Don't let the join date fool ya. MMA fan since 03. It's just a fact that Cerrone fought more accomplished guys. The guy fought Benson (2x), Pettis, Rafa, Miller, Diaz, Dunham, and many other tough guys. Eddie hasn't fought anyone with a name like the guys I just named. The only notable names on his record are Chandler, Aoki, Huerta, and Patricky. You can't really compare the two in the competition they've competed against. Phone Post 3.0

you forgot Hansen, and Kawajiri.

Yeah, the fact he "forgot" those 2 tells me he doesn't know much about MMA beyond the last couple years. That's why I said he's downplaying Eddie.

Hellboy and Kawajiri were 2 of the best fighters in the world at their weight for a very long time, and when Eddie beat them it was a big deal.

I responded to him saying I didn't forget. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

OP, you also straight up said "the only noteable names on his record are..." implying that the other fighters are nobodies, since they aren't worth a mention by name. I doubt you've been following MMA since 2003 otherwise you could never skip over Hansen and Kawajiri, unless you just watched a few random UFCs over that time period, and never paid attention to what was happening in PRIDE/Shooto (despite the fact the UFC was the shits at this time and PRIDE was leagues ahead).

It's easy to overlook them by just seeing their names and records online. But if you were around when they fought, you'd know they were big name top guys. I don't get why people lie about when they got into the sport when it's obvious they're new fans.

Instead of acting/posting like you know everything, maybe sit back and listen to people who actually were around from back then.

No, I was there's no need to pretend to a bunch of bros on a mma forum. Out of the guys I named Hansen doesn't belong in the same breath. Sorry. Maybe Dunhams but not Pettis or Benson or the other guys. First fight I ever seen as a matter a fact was GSP vs Karo. Hooked ever since man. I enjoy having discussions with other fans. It's just a shame that I decided to join this forum so late and now I have to deal with guys that think I'm talking out of my ass simply because of my join date. You thought I wasn't aware of eddies career I'm assuming because of my join date. Could be wrong but Donald has fought higher level competition and there is no debate. Sorry if you're offended. Phone Post 3.0

TheLastMohican - 
BabooBaby -
TheLastMohican - For sure don't alienate the casual audience by insulting a fan favorite. Also Cerrone has fought way tougher guys than Eddie ever has. Definitely mind your P's and Q's. Phone Post 3.0
100% don't start saying "for sure" because big brown says it every chance he gets to open his yapper Phone Post 3.0
You probably read that part in his voice, didn't you? For sure gonna steal it. Phone Post 3.0

Hold...............

Hold......

Rumor is OP is one of those faygits Phone Post 3.0