Eddie Bravo needs to change his logo

JMallory -

I really enjoyed the analysis of the canal guy who died a really long time ago at the beginning of the video. My life has been changed forever.

2JupitersTooMany -
JMallory -

I really enjoyed the analysis of the canal guy who died a really long time ago at the beginning of the video. My life has been changed forever.

"Because the Bedford canal was flat, it necessarily follows that the whole world is flat"

LOL, yes, they really just said that.

Lolol

The UG is a shell of its former self, but I swear every once in a while, u fuckers still pull out some solid gold here. Vtfu to everyone! This made my fucking weekend lol.

hahaha

It's 10th plane bro

Yeeesss! Hahaha

2JupitersTooMany -

OP is woke as fuck 

#wokeasfuck. Imo

evil veiled -
2JupitersTooMany -
JMallory -

"Because the Bedford canal was flat, it necessarily follows that the whole world is flat"

LOL, yes, they really just said that.

Video not available.
They are onto us guys, they shutting us down!!!

i would love to hear a flat earther explain gravity to me.

BubblesNS - i would love to hear a flat earther explain gravity to me.

Or why its dark in NY at the same time that it's light in LA.  

NBKfanforlife -
BubblesNS - i would love to hear a flat earther explain gravity to me.

Or why its dark in NY at the same time that it's light in LA.  

Light from LA is absorbed by the Bedford Canal

lol
10th Plateau Jiu Jitsu

10th Flat Planet Jiu Jitsu

I wonder how the other Gracie's feel about Kron's flat Earth beliefs 

I wonder how many of you believe in fake skygods yet are so smart you call others stupid for believing things that you were programmed not to believe. The government loves easy marks.

OP is fake news

Target_the_Gash -
BubblesNS - i would love to hear a flat earther explain gravity to me.

not a proponent of disc world theory but if you want to get really nitpicky gravity still remains unexplained at the quantum level
Might be true, but we have solid maths behind how it works and when it works.

badtrip - I wonder how many of you believe in fake skygods yet are so smart you call others stupid for believing things that you were programmed not to believe. The government loves easy marks.
Jesus christ. Yeah, religion is bullshit so everything i've ever been told is a lie by default.

You think you're better than everybody because you go against the grain. You're such a maverick and a rebel.
You're not, guy.

You're a bigger sheep than any religious zombie out there.
You are engulfed by a cocoon of your own ignorance and insecurities. And you hide that by putting on a facade like you're above everyone else because you broke out of the matrix and figured out the ultimate truth.

You and every other flat earther/ everything is a conspiracy guy need to wake the fuck up and do something productive with your lives.