Eddie Bravo on fight companion

How funny is he tonight. Super stoned and got a little wine in him. The other 3 are just buggin him for the last hour Phone Post 3.0

He's always funny and on point when it comes to MMA. Wish his podcast didn't stop with EBI, but he's got work to do.

He went full retard, in a funny/good way.

I tuned it right after the main event ended and they didn't even mention the fights once.

Dude is so entertaining to listen too. A real one of a kind dude Phone Post 3.0

Callen's Dad is in Air force intelligence, Callen is moonlighting writing boy band songs in Laurel Canyon. Eddie knows this and Callen knows that Eddie knows but Eddie doesn't know that Callen knows what he knows, Eddie is blowing this thing wide open. Spooky shit Mannnn

Eddie is the man, can't fucking stand Brendan or Bryan. They both needed to shut the fuck up and let Eddie riff Phone Post 3.0

Had to turn it off when they started right away with praising that sugar movie. Phone Post 3.0

j2b - Had to turn it off when they started right away with praising that sugar movie. Phone Post 3.0
You don't keto, bro?! Phone Post 3.0

Random Poster -

Callen's Dad is in Air force intelligence, Callen is moonlighting writing boy band songs in Laurel Canyon. Eddie knows this and Callen knows that Eddie knows but Eddie doesn't know that Callen knows what he knows, Eddie is blowing this thing wide open. Spooky shit Mannnn

LOL Phone Post 3.0

taintpuncher -
j2b - Had to turn it off when they started right away with praising that sugar movie. Phone Post 3.0
Quick question- is this bullshit a California thing? How big a pussy you have to be to not be able to handle a little pasta and a little sugar for fucksake? Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa -
taintpuncher -
Quick question- is this bullshit a California thing? How big a pussy you have to be to not be able to handle a little pasta and a little sugar for fucksake? Phone Post 3.0
I don't know if it's just a California thing but I live in LA and everyone I meet swears by it. Phone Post 3.0

I turned it off second Callen walked in the room. Phone Post 3.0

Jitzuuu - I'd love to see some different people on the companions. Schilling, Joey Diaz, killa B..fuck man throw redban in there lets get real weird. Just please quit letting Brendan interrupt everyone with pointless half-sentences. Phone Post 3.0

Nick and Nate Diaz, Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez on a fight companion would be great

He's fuckin hilarious on those fight companions

Maybe the drunkest they've been on a Fight Companion. Phone Post 3.0

MMARAIDER - I turned it off second Callen walked in the room. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

taintpuncher -
Nah, brah Phone Post 3.0

This is one of the so called experts in the sugar movie btw. https://youtu.be/Rv4wRtURwZw Phone Post 3.0

Bravo is amazing on this but I have never got into to him on Eddie Bravo radio. Him and that cunt Shaub need to understand to listen to people when they run a podcast. It's not about them. Phone Post 3.0

John Travoltage - I love him on fight companion and listen to every one, and I know I'm probably in the minority, but overall I kind of thought the one they did Sunday sucked, bad. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, Brendan and Bryan ruined it. Callen's first fucking words were "oh yeah fieldman is nasty" how do people even listen to him when he's bullshitting or lying with 99% of what he says.. No thanks Phone Post 3.0