Eddie Bravo on fight companion

Agreed, Eddie is hilarious. Wish the guys would let him talk more but I feel like he's not trying to talk over guys or even respond to some of Schuab's stupid comments. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa -
taintpuncher -
j2b - Had to turn it off when they started right away with praising that sugar movie. Phone Post 3.0
You don't keto, bro?! Phone Post 3.0
Quick question- is this bullshit a California thing? How big a pussy you have to be to not be able to handle a little pasta and a little sugar for fucksake? Phone Post 3.0

wtf you talking about a little pasta and sugar? a little is fine the problem is we do not just have a little. this as you put it "pussy" Joe Rogan always say's anything in moderation is ok. He ate Tom Papa's sour dough bread on podcast last week. why hate on others for doing what makes them feel good? you and your well-oiled sugar machine might work for you and your lifestyle but other people might need a bit more.

greenman417 -
Ray Cappa -
taintpuncher -
j2b - Had to turn it off when they started right away with praising that sugar movie. Phone Post 3.0
Quick question- is this bullshit a California thing? How big a pussy you have to be to not be able to handle a little pasta and a little sugar for fucksake? Phone Post 3.0

wtf you talking about a little pasta and sugar? a little is fine the problem is we do not just have a little. this as you put it "pussy" Joe Rogan always say's anything in moderation is ok. He ate Tom Papa's sour dough bread on podcast last week. why hate on others for doing what makes them feel good? you and your well-oiled sugar machine might work for you and your lifestyle but other people might need a bit more.

Whoa whoa ease up bro. He probably has inflammation in the brain from too much carbs and sugar and can't think straight. Give him a break! Phone Post 3.0

my bad bro. i might be to keto and over aggressive. i'm going to go eat a skittle and a cheerio.

That's a long story... Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa -
taintpuncher -
This is exactly how I see it. They talk about how a chocolate shake wrecks them now, and considers that a good thing!? It seems to be weakening their bodies. A chocolate shake doesn't hurt me at all. Phone Post 3.0

I love Eddie bravo and he looked super keyed in the podcast, but what's up with joe always trying to out someone that smokes? Some people want to keep that private, and joe likes his privacy, so it's weird he's always just throwing other people's business out there. Phone Post 3.0

Podcast was epic. Eddie was in rare form haha.

I want to see a episode dedicated to Eddie and Callen debating conspiracies. Phone Post 3.0

greenman417 -
Ray Cappa -
taintpuncher -

Keto isn't moderation though. A little is not fine. 

Eddie made the podcast worth listening. Phone Post 3.0

At one point I think I heard Brendan say "No Bruno" instead of "No Bueno" haha Phone Post 3.0

goob9 - At one point I think I heard Brendan say "No Bruno" instead of "No Bueno" haha Phone Post 3.0
Stolen from Michael Rapaport Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
goob9 - At one point I think I heard Brendan say "No Bruno" instead of "No Bueno" haha Phone Post 3.0
Stolen from Michael Rapaport Phone Post 3.0
That's right, I'm remembering that now. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - That's a long story... Phone Post 3.0
Laugh my fucking ass off when he said that. Phone Post 3.0

Edgy brah.... Phone Post 3.0

It's instead of no homo. Phone Post 3.0

It was a couple fight companions ago not sure which one. They were signing off at the end giving details of future shows and event, "Callen will be at the Edmonton Chuckle Hut Fri-Sunday" "Shaub teasing us with future tshirt release dates" Joe asks Eddie if there is anything he wanted to mention. Eddie's like oh yeah there's this documentary on YouTube about government conspiracy" Joe interrupts like no asshole anything you want to promote besides conspiracy theory YouTube videos. He had an EBI coming up and wasn't even going to mention it. Phone Post 3.0