Eddie Bravo Post UFC 46 Interview

Eddie talks about the matches from UFC 46.

http://www.boxinginsider.com/mma/stories/78640703.php

cool thanks for the link

"He beat Tony in Hawaii and now he beat Matt Hughes"

uhhh... i'm guessing that wasn't eddie's fault

"Finally, I demand that this forum be closed down, or have any posts that asess fighter skill, or strategy deleted, or ignored, so that we can be free from such tedious, and pointless banter."

- well, you could spare us you personal expert "logic" posts and I think we would be just dandy.

and Max Kellerman doesn't know shite about boxing cuz he's never stepped in the ring against Sugar Ray or Duran. get a clue. Eddie Bravo has been around, and he's also been around mma, so he knows what he's talking about when he analyzes fights.

lol @ Eddie doing some THANGS with $1.7 mil.

RICCIOUSA=total jackoff...

Well, Eddie is one of the coolest guys in the sport period. If you've never met him, you're missing out. He's helped improve my game more than any other BJJ instructor I've ever had, and i've been training for about 7 years.

He knows all about MMA and grappling in general. He's a black belt uner JJ Machado, and has been training longer than 95% of this forum. He also tapped out some guy named Royler..... if that's not legit, what is?

Rico Chipparelli never had a fight until last year, but EVERYONE in the game knows he's one of the greatest trainers (and baddest fighters if you've seen his Amazon fight) on the planet. Some guys just aren't into fighting, I personally got out of MMA fights cuz i didn't like all the pressure leading up to the fight. I had more important things in life to deal with, and that's why many guys don't fight professionally or even on an amateur level.

I'd love to see Eddie and Joe/Max do the UFC commentating, they bring knowledge to the table.

ricciousa,

You're right, I don't know anything about MMA.

It's those guys at boxinginsider.com that keep bugging me about my UFC/Pride thoughts.

Don't they know that I'm an idiot?

And those dumb ass MMA figthters that come to me for MMA training, what's wrong with them?

Please ignore my interviews from now on, thank you.

Isn't Eddie Bravo that guy that umh.. you know... TAPPED ROYLER GRACIE?
I think he might know something.
Just not getting tapped by Royler means he knows more about grappling than 90% of the guys in the UFC. Tapping him is another story.

"many top coaches are not former athletes"

Name 1 in any sport. They may not be TOP athletes, but the top coaches have to have played the game at some point in their life.

"Name 1 in any sport. They may not be TOP athletes, but the top coaches have to have played the game at some point in their life."

Larry Bird, BITCH!

Cool interview!! Don't hate the players (coaches), hate the game!! LOL

First of all eddie, Larry Bird was NOT a top coach. Second he was a TOP athlete. You bass ackwards there Rubber Man.

"First of all eddie, Larry Bird was NOT a top coach. Second he was a TOP athlete. You bass ackwards there Rubber Man."

No shit, Sherlock.

"Name 1 in any sport. They may not be TOP athletes, but the top coaches have to have played the game at some point in their life."

Ken Hitchcock, now go away.

good example, but he is certainly an exception.

Angelo Dundee

I know this has nothing to do with any thing but can you get the PRIDE F.C. video game for the X-BOX and if so is it any good...thank you

VicMackey,

Larry Bird was a pretty damn good coach for the Indiana Pacers but he never played pro basketball. Although I think he played a little high school ball :)

(*Watches VicMackey as he watches Kbeezy's, who seems to have had the larry Bird joke go straight over his head*)