Eddie Bravo Received 2nd Degree From JJ Machado

Congrats! No doubt it's well deserved.

While we're at it congrats to Wutang and Boa for receiving their official black belt certificates, and to Jayman for receiving his first degree.

Boa03 -  Freezing- JJM could have tapped everyone in the room one after another (which included 16 black belts) and then finished Eddie with whatever he wanted Gi or no Gi. Phone Post

Not only that but I bet he could do it with one han- uh... nevermind...

HoldYerGround - 
Boa03 -  Freezing- JJM could have tapped everyone in the room one after another (which included 16 black belts) and then finished Eddie with whatever he wanted Gi or no Gi. Phone Post

Not only that but I bet he could do it with one han- uh... nevermind...

Wrong but funny.

And he can.

Congrats!  JJ is a mean looking dude

Anyone else think this is so Eddie's Black Belts can be recognized by CBJJ for No Gi events? Eddie can now offically sign a BB cert under the rules of CBJJ being a 2nd degree and all.

TushHog - Anyone else think this is so Eddie's Black Belts can be recognized by CBJJ for No Gi events? Eddie can now offically sign a BB cert under the rules of CBJJ being a 2nd degree and all.

I dont think there is any sort of agenda or anything with the promotion.

Eddie has always been a loyal black belt under JJ Machado, giving him a lot of credit. In terms of getting your black belt stripes, it is just about having time served as a black belt (3 for each stripe until after 3rd degree)- and Eddie was due for it.

wonder if bravo ever twister jjm

Congrats Eddie!

Huge accomplishment and well deserved. Congrats Eddie.

congrats!

Way to Eddie! Phone Post

Congrats, Eddie!

Felicidadez professor, su instruccion es de primera...muy merecido! :)