Eddie Bravo Seminar Houston 6/30

As part of the Grand Opening of The Official Miletich Fighting Systems Houston Training Center we are bringing down Eddie "Bravo the master of the rubber guard!

What can you say about this guy?! Jean-Jacques Machado black belt, founder of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu in Los Angeles, one of few to submit Royler Gracie, master of the rubber guard, innovator of more submission variations than most people can count. If you have any respect for yourself and your place in MMA and jiu-jitsu, you would serve yourself a huge injustice missing the opportunity to pick this guy's brain for a few hours. Do yourself a favor and sign up for this seminar because, for what you're getting, it is a BARGAIN! Seminar length - 4 hours + 1 hour lunch break. Price - $90.

We'll make it real easy. PayPal www.paypal.com the funds to username Lex5847@mac.com with your full name, and you're registered. Hurry and reserve your spot because space is limited. If you do not use Paypal e-mail me for confirmation and I will send you an address to send your payment to save your spot.

Also check out Houston's newest addition at www.mfshou.com

One quick Bump :)

Geez!!! Within a few minutes drive, you have Yves Edwards, Tim Mousel, Tony Torres-Aponte, and Saul Soliz - that part of town is saturated with quality training.

Meanwhile, in the Clear Lake area, we have McDojo owners with more students than they can handle.....

DEMOGRAPHICS!!!!! When will someone tap into this market down here???

Good luck to Eddie on his seminar, I'll be stuck at work. :-(

Lee

Oops, forgot the Elite gym, sorry!

^ Dead to me.

ttt

"Meanwhile, in the Clear Lake area, we have McDojo owners with more students than they can handle.."

Tell me about it, I have to drive atleast 30 mins to get to a good gym...I live in Webster..there is nothing here but Kung Fu schools and Kuk Sool Won...lol

Mayhem will also be doing a seminar at the same location in July or August, get that info on www.mfshou.com as well. :)

but for now TTT for EB.

I'll be there with my copy of MTRG to be signed. :)

I didnt see Mayhem info on the site, and it sucks that I missed this thread before now, I live in the dallas area and cant find a good gym, but would happily drive to Houston for an eddie or mayhem seminar.

"I live in Webster..there is nothing here but Kung Fu schools and Kuk Sool Won...lol "

I'm in Seabrook. My step-daughter was "training" at Kuk Sool, she thought it was the best thing ever. Taught her a TEENSY bit of grappling (all that I know, LOL!) and she quit KSW.

I drove to Tim's place in the late 90's, then to Yves and to Alvis Solis' place a few years ago, when I lived in Baytown. Some of Alvis' students are now getting together in Baytown to train, but I've now moved to Seabrook - DOH!!!

"
I didnt see Mayhem info on the site, and it sucks that I missed this thread before now, I live in the dallas area and cant find a good gym, but would happily drive to Houston for an eddie or mayhem seminar."

Yeah they are putting it up this weekend this gym just launched on the 19th of this month and the website has been up maybe a week.

They said

"We are also happy to announce another special seminar planned for August 4th with the one and only Jason "Mayhem" Miller. Jason is one of the most entertaining and talented fighters in any organization out there. All you Mayhem Monkeys come out and enjoy this special seminar set for August 4th. This will be a 3-hour seminar set for 10 am in the morning.

For more information on Jason "Mayhem" Miller please visit www.mayhemmiller.com

We will have full seminar information up on Tuesday after our seminar this weekend."

Are there any decent gyms in the woodlands/spring area?

"Are there any decent gyms in the woodlands/spring area?"

Yves Edwards gym is a must in the Woodlands area.

www.revolutiondojo.com

there are other guys up there..some BJJ schools...and what not...also Alvis Solis has a school up there maybe closer to Humble.