Eddie Bravo - Stretching Routine Suggestions

I know Eddie is on the boards a lot and wondered if he would share any suggestions he has for a daily stretching routine to improve grappling flexibility. Thanks in advance. Anyone else want to share theirs?

If you're watching TV, do it in full lotus. If you can't do a full lotus, then start with a half lotus and switch from side to side. Just make it a rule, "If I'm watching TV, I have to be in lotus." Probably will cut back on your TV intake as well. Win win.

I think Eddie said that he improved his flexibility by stretching against a wall while watching TV, which at least decreases the monotony of it.

I can get in full lotus but have never touched my toes. My hamstring flexibility is absolutely dreadful, so any tips for improvement would be much appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

All of his stretches are in the rubber guard book. And he says he does them all the time while watching tv etc. Phone Post 3.0

can't get a blackbelt from him if you can't do the butterfly stretch with your knees touching the ground.

I was just thinking about flexibility and figured Eddie would be a good guy to weigh in. Not sure why I didn't think to Google it and see if it was already out there. Just found the YouTube video he posted on Flexibility and Work Ethic.

BJJkilla - can't get a blackbelt from him if you can't do the butterfly stretch with your knees touching the ground.

I believe you have to be able to touch your toes while looking coyly over your shoulder