Eddie Bravo Trains Chuck Liddell

I thought i was the only one to paint thier nails...Black of course.

I dont think it will make much of a difference in the Randy fight, to soon. BUT I would sure love to see Chuch stick with Eddie long term because it WILL make a difference in the not to distant future!

Belfort is a BJJ BB and he couldn't stop Randy's GNP.

It'll be interesting to see how he (Chuck) fights off his back in the rematch.

dub

"chuck paints his toenails? he has lost a fan in me."

You have got to be kidding....

"Bravo can grapple but can he teach?"

If that's not offered in sarcasm, it's crazy. Bravo is a hella good coach, with a teaching style almost as unique as his grappling style, which allows for exellent retention and skill acquisition.

Hopefully Chuck will learn all his crappy judo throws...

Gerald made a big mistake sharing the secrets of the rubber guard to Team Quest.

Wong Eddie Man is going to issue a formal challenge to Bruce Gerald to cease training.... er, never mind

"Its alot harder to pull of all those fancy acrobatic moves..."

yes, Eddie is quite the acrobat.

ttt for 10th planet

"Congratulations Chuck."

Sorry Eddie is good but he will not teach Chuck to tap Randy!

What kind of sparring partners are being brought in to rolll with
Chuck? I would assume some strong wrestlers/wrestler types.

tate fletcher, who just posted on this thread, is there training with him.  he held monson to a 0-0 tie this year at a submission tourney. and according to this forum, monson is the best grappler in the world.  so accordingly, tate is on that level.

bill- the ug talks about monson like he is the next rickson cause he beat pe de pano last year.

This is great news! TTT för Eddie and 10th planet jiu jitsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, no more John Lewis?

I predict Liddel will rush Randy and jump guard :-P

I'd like to see Chuck after training with Eddie for a while.

"Bravo can grapple but can he teach?"

Eddie's style of teaching is very effective IMO. He helps you to remember all of the moves you learn rather then just a select few. How crazy would it be to see Chuck sub Randy.

john lewis is a 2nd degree bjj bb. i wonder why chuck does not train with him?

No, Liddel will pull half guard. Then go for old school, then pass, then set up the twister.

Didn't no one watch Eddie's DVD? :)