Eddie Bravo's THE TWISTER onsale!

c'mon man, it's not fun to waste time searching around for this stuff. i just wanna see it. HELP!

what exactly was meant by "Then go to the top row again. Try to go up again (3rd). "

I can't find that one. I can't find anything on the selection menu AT ALL. I'm horrible at this. Could someone help me out?

right.......

go to the bonus menu. at the bottom there are some dots. i think the 2nd or 3rd from the left will take u to another menu. when a dot on the top row is highlight, press up on your control and press enter/play. it will bring up the man skit :)

okay, I've only found the three listed on here. the calf crunch, the man show skit and the post trials comments. Can anyone guide me to any others? I can't find shit and I've looked all over.

go to scene selection and skip to tht 5/6th page. one of the scenes is called thick and meaty. highlight it and leave it there. after about 1min 30- 2 mins the bjj rape one will appear

the triangle one seems weird. i found it by going to the last page in scene selection and highlighting the up arrow and leaving it for 2 mins. everyone says huighlight the edddi/royler scene. try em both and let me know what happens

ttt

is that working for people?

Highlighted eddie royler scene, nothing

sorry for taking so long to get back to you on that. They both worked for me. Highlighting the royler match and the "thick and meaty" one. You just have to leave it and wait

ttt