Edgar a challenge for McGregor?

The more I think about how the fight unfolds, the more I see Conor putting Edgar away where Maynard nearly did twice. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie is going to be in on his legs and he will get him down. Frankie can't stand with him but he won't try. He's going to get him down and cut him with elbows Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Frankie is going to be in on his legs and he will get him down. Frankie can't stand with him but he won't try. He's going to get him down and cut him with elbows Phone Post 3.0

This. I think Frankie is the only one other than maybe Aldo and lightweights who could beat Conor.

Frankie has surprised me before, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Frankie has come along way since the Maynard fights, wasnt Conor getting subbed by Duffy around the same time? So using those fights as an example as to why Conor will ko him is silly.

Frankie is my favorite fighter ever so im slightly biased but Frankie is a much better mixed martial artist than Chad and would get Conor down and keep him there.

Frankies footwork and head movement will be enough to avoid Conors shots until he takes it to the mat.

Whose to say Conor wont vastly imrove his TDD in the next year or two though? Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett - I think Frankie could hold Conor down the best. Frankie is excellent and holding guys down and winning by scorecard. That doesn't mean he's fun to watch, I hate watching him. I won't watch an event if he's fighting in it.
Do you still have a nose or did you already cut it off to spite your face?

I enjoy watching Frankie fight. He is so good at what he does. I also think he is possibly the worst match up for Conor.

Chad showed that Conor can be taken down and beat up a bit. Frankie is probably even better at that than Chad is and he has great cardio. If Frankie can avoid getting "stabbed in the gas tank" then I think he's a good chance of beating Conor.

Champions find a way to win though and maybe Conor is a champion. Phone Post 3.0

Aside from aldo frankie is mcgregors biggest challenge in the division, if he beats aldo he should just go up to lightweight and keep riding his wave Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - Aside from aldo frankie is mcgregors biggest challenge in the division, if he beats aldo he should just go up to lightweight and keep riding his wave Phone Post 3.0
Khabib Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77McGregoredMyAss -
Uni man - Aside from aldo frankie is mcgregors biggest challenge in the division, if he beats aldo he should just go up to lightweight and keep riding his wave Phone Post 3.0
Khabib Phone Post 3.0
I know. But maybe with khabib a injury he can move up before khabib has the strap and challenge for the belt. But your right if khabib is healthy it isn't a good idea. Because he is taking that belt. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing very original here, but here goes...

With full camps and both men at 100% I believe that Frankie wins 8/10 matches vs McGregor. Conor's flaw is staying off of his back.

Edgar's hands are good and he wouldn't stay stationary but he wouldn't win the standup.

Conor is good, but Edgar will put him on his back every round and grind out a UD.

I gotta say I respect Frankie,

but there is no way I can doubt Conor now.

Frankie by footwork, clinch and grappling exchanges

Frankie wont stand in front of him like Mendes did Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77McGregoredMyAss -
Khabib Phone Post 3.0
Dos Anjos would maul him as well Phone Post 3.0

the mendes fight only solidified my expectation for frankie to manhandle conor

Cawsie77McGregoredMyAss - Frankie has come along way since the Maynard fights, wasnt Conor getting subbed by Duffy around the same time? So using those fights as an example as to why Conor will ko him is silly.

Frankie is my favorite fighter ever so im slightly biased but Frankie is a much better mixed martial artist than Chad and would get Conor down and keep him there.

Frankies footwork and head movement will be enough to avoid Conors shots until he takes it to the mat.

Whose to say Conor wont vastly imrove his TDD in the next year or two though? Phone Post 3.0
You gotta remember that connor cuts angles very well. I'd love to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Edgar is a challenge for anyone south of welterweight Phone Post 3.0

Chupacabro - Edgar is a challenge for anyone south of welterweight Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Id ejaculate if they ever announced Conor v Pettis Phone Post 3.0