Edgar: Greatest Comeback in MMA History?

Although it was scored a draw, are there any fights in MMA history where a fighter has taken a beating like that and did not lose the fight?

Big Nogs career says hello

Im a real boy - Big Nogs career says hello
The worse beating I remember Nog taking was against Fedor, and although he wasn't finished he lost.

GSP vs BJ 1 Phone Post

BuddyRevell - Although it was scored a draw, are there any fights in MMA history where a fighter has taken a beating like that and did not lose the fight?

Carwin vs. Brock was pretty good, but Carwin gave it away where Gray didn't.

BuddyRevell - The worse beating I remember Nog taking was against Fedor, and although he wasn't finished he lost.

Cro Cop and Sapp

Wasnt a legit comeback considering 99% of refs stop the fight in first round.

I was not impressed.

GSP didn't particularly take a beating - think people need to rewatch that fight

Nog vs Sapp
Nog vs Cro Cop
Nog vs Sylvia

j stevens vs m davis was better, and that was last night too

Lol at that being a stoppage with a title on the line. Edgar was constantly at least attempting to get out of it. Great comeback, great fight. Phone Post

Lol@ seveners lmfao

Nog vs Cro cop gets my vote followed closely by Matt Hughes vs Frank truth 2 Phone Post

• trigg * not truth damn iPod Phone Post

Had Edgar finished Maynard or even won the fight, yes. Impressive tank to go another four rounds after the beating he took in the first, though.

Aaron Simpson took a savage beating from Lawlor and finished a win, Lesnar over Carwin. Phone Post

I don't know if it was the best ever, but it's gotta be up there.

Watching that live was a fucking rollercoaster. I was stunned Edgar wasn't literally like dead, he was eating BOMBS.

tanner baroni

Hughes vs. Trigg II for sure.

Hughes Trigg 2 and Scott Smith vs Pete Sell for me I reckon

thebasher - GSP didn't particularly take a beating - think people need to rewatch that fight

Agreed. Although GSP was outlclassed in the 1st, he BJ wasn't landing powershot after powershot and almost putting him out in that fight.

Silva/Sonnen was a great comeback Phone Post