Edgar: Greatest Comeback in MMA History?

Oh yeah I forgot about Silva vs. Sonnen.

That's gotta be it, right?

Crocop/Nog

Silva/Sonnen

Smith/Le

Misaki vs Akiyama
Sapp vs BigNog
Hulk Hogan vs Andre

Peter Aerts vs Jerome LeBanner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qDMMFR8_s

yeah I think if Frankie had won the fight it'd be a different story, but he didn't. it was a draw.

But it's definitely the point in his career that the haters should get off his ass, and give the guy the respect he deserves. he's a fuckin warrior, and if that fight didn't prove it to you doubters, you need to find something else to do, because you don't understand this stuff.

Sakuraba vs. Smirnovas from HERO's 6

also, while I realize maynard is the worst finisher in the entire UFC ( 10 wins and 8 by decision), that's not the point. The point is how badly frankie was hurt, and he was determined enough to figure a way out to survive the round, regroup and come back with offense.

severn vs. gracie 1.

wtf are you people talking about bj-gsp 1? he wasnt falling all over the place about to be KOd.

It wasn't the best ever, but definitely the best of 2011.

Sofa King Cool - Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg 2.

Best fight of all time.

Nog/CC, Silva/sonnen, and Huerta/guida off the top of my head. Phone Post

SAKURABA SMIRNOVAS BEATS EVERYTHING EVER. No question.

BuddyRevell - 
Im a real boy - Big Nogs career says hello
The worse beating I remember Nog taking was against Fedor, and although he wasn't finished he lost.

What are ya? A 12er?

Matt le kat - Hughes Trigg 2 and Scott Smith vs Pete Sell for me I reckon

I always have thought that if Maynard/Emerson was a no contest Smith/Sell should have been as well, cuz Smith was finished there too.

thebasher - GSP didn't particularly take a beating - think people need to rewatch that fight

Exactly.
I think Edgar-Maynard 2 might be the greatest comeback from a beating even though Edgar didn't win.

Santiago vs. Misaki 2, crazy shit.

Lots of good comebacks though.

A better question would have been was that the best recovery of all time?

A lot of examples in this thread I don't know if I'd class as the same type of comeback Frankie had. Lots of guys have been hurt and landed a quick ko or sub but never really worked their way back into a fight the way he did.

BuddyRevell - Although it was scored a draw, are there any fights in MMA history where a fighter has taken a beating like that and did not lose the fight?

Silva / Sonnen

BuddyRevell - 
Im a real boy - Big Nogs career says hello
The worse beating I remember Nog taking was against Fedor, and although he wasn't finished he lost.
vs Sapp

vs Crocop

Joe Warren's comeback against Joe Soto was pretty impressive, but it wasn't in the UFC.