Edgar has been getting messed up in his fights

In his last few fights he's been taking too much damage. It's really awful how he's been getting rocked and staying in the fight.

He isn't going to last much longer if he stays in 155 and has to get hit by these bigger guys. If he keeps fighting like this, he will have serious health issues in a few years.

Being rocky ain't cool! Frankie please go to 145...

This will happen when you block punches with your face from much bigger guys. Phone Post

He belongs at 145.

Agree, I was talking to my friend about this earlier today. It's a testament to his toughness and that's really cool. But these beatings are going to add up quickly. 

lol... Frankie would demolish Aldo.

Kinkle, no he would not. Aldo is by FAR the better striker and his TDD is top notch and he's just as fast as Frankie, Frankie would get KO'd quick.

lol at Frankie getting KO'd. Frankie WOULD take him down, he WOULD make Aldo eat jabs to the face. Aldo wouldn't be throwing a lot of kicks unless he wants his ass slammed on the Octagon mat.

If he would have gotten the decision against Henderson like many people think he should have, he would without question be considered the best 155'er ever. Why do people still say he belongs at 145? Bunch of retards Phone Post

kinkle - lol at Frankie getting KO'd. Frankie WOULD take him down, he WOULD make Aldo eat jabs to the face. Aldo wouldn't be throwing a lot of kicks unless he wants his ass slammed on the Octagon mat.

Just like Bendo wouldn't throw a lot of kicks because his ass would get slammed? lmao Aldo has better TDD than Bendo, no worries there. Edgar would get his face violently smashed in by Knees and kicks. He's fought guys faster than Edgar before and made quick work of them. Edgars chin fucking sucks and Aldo would be touching it all night.

kinkle - lol... Frankie would demolish Aldo.

Lmfao!!!!! Phone Post

Edgar could probably make 135 and decision Cruz

Einsteinz - 
MMApostle - 
kinkle - lol at Frankie getting KO'd. Frankie WOULD take him down, he WOULD make Aldo eat jabs to the face. Aldo wouldn't be throwing a lot of kicks unless he wants his ass slammed on the Octagon mat.

Just like Bendo wouldn't throw a lot of kicks because his ass would get slammed? lmao Aldo has better TDD than Bendo, no worries there. Edgar would get his face violently smashed in by Knees and kicks. He's fought guys faster than Edgar before and made quick work of them. Edgars chin fucking sucks and Aldo would be touching it all night.

exactly.

aldo would make frankie pay everytime he tries to close the distance

people think edgar has some sort of granite chin.. but cmon... the shots maynard rocked him with didnt even look that hard.

LMFAO!!!!!! good fucking lord... This is officialy the most retarded shit ever posted on The UG! Congratulations to both of you shitheads for you achievement!

While I'd love to see Aldo/Edgar I think that Frankie should stay at 155. He's avenged the Gray loss and just lost to Bendo. There's so many awesome fights for him at 155. If he moved down in weight right now, say he looses to Aldo then his options narrow. Phone Post

Jake88 - 
Einsteinz - 
MMApostle - 

exactly.

aldo would make frankie pay everytime he tries to close the distance

people think edgar has some sort of granite chin.. but cmon... the shots maynard rocked him with didnt even look that hard.

LMFAO!!!!!! good fucking lord... This is officialy the most retarded shit ever posted on The UG! Congratulations to both of you shitheads for you achievement!

Prove us wrong you little cunt. Edgar gets dropped almost every fight, Aldo finishes almost every single one of his fights against faster guys with better chins than Edgar. Edgar isn't taking Aldo down without eating some HARD shots, I doubt Edgar would take Aldo down at all to be honest. Aldo has devestating leg kicks, Frankie would lose the only thing he has, which is speed and the ability to make it look like hes hitting people while hitting air. Aldo also has an AMAZING chin, Frankie has zero power. No way for Frankie to win that fight.

Jons Forsberg -
chuckles1 - While I'd love to see Aldo/Edgar I think that Frankie should stay at 155. He's avenged the Gray loss and just lost to Bendo. There's so many awesome fights for him at 155. If he moved down in weight right now, say he looses to Aldo then his options narrow.

it doesn't have to be one thing or the other, they could give Edgar a title shot at 145lbs, and if he wins the belt he gets another shot at 155 to become the first champion of 2 divisions simultaneously.

I think the idea of the UFC doing the whole "1 champ in 2 divisions" thing is not going to happen anymore. Phone Post

kinkle - lol at Frankie getting KO'd. Frankie WOULD take him down, he WOULD make Aldo eat jabs to the face. Aldo wouldn't be throwing a lot of kicks unless he wants his ass slammed on the Octagon mat.

Stfu fanboy! I'd love to see Frankie try and catch an Aldo kick! Aldo has the best tdd in the ufc! Frankie would get his 1st k.o loss! Phone Post

Would love to see this fight

kinkle - lol... Frankie would demolish Aldo.

By demolish do you mean jab and jog to another 25 minute decision where his opponent shows zero visible damage and lands most of the hard punches/kicks, making Frankie's face look like a catcher's mit?  Doubt he can do that to Aldo.  There's a reason Frankie wants no part of 145 and his name is Aldo.    

Mendes has better takedowns then Edgar and I'm sure you all seen what Aldo done to him? Yeh enough said. Phone Post

sickdarce -
BIGMIKE33 - If he would have gotten the decision against Henderson like many people think he should have, he would without question be considered the best 155'er ever. Why do people still say he belongs at 145? Bunch of retards Phone Post

He belongs at 145 because he has gotten the shit kicked out of him lately and it's not good for his brain. Win or lose. Phone Post

Shit kicked out of him? 2 fights against BJ limited damage. 2 fights against Gray 9rds was in trouble twice and an up kick from Henderson. Guys get more banged up in one fight then he has in his last 5 Phone Post