Edgar may have won.......

but I am happy he lost.

this guy never ever look to finish it seems.

while Henderson throw everything with bad attention, Edgar is happy to hit point you all day.....

Diaz vs Henderson is gonna be....GREAT!!

If you paid close intention, Bendo clearly won. Phone Post

slugshot331 - 

actually for me Bendo won....nor clearly...but he won.

I am just answering to all the Edgar fan.

slugshot331 - If you paid close intention, Bendo clearly won. Phone Post

Beautiful Phone Post

slugshot331 - 

Good one !!

;) Phone Post

Edgar tried to finish at least 3 times, I didn't see Henderson try at all Phone Post

You don't need to pay full attention to know Edgar won that. If you pay close attention you'll see that Frankie got robbed. Phone Post

Poor Frankie tried his hardest to out point his way to victory as always.

Soooooooooooo glad he lost.

Maybe he'll learn pawing at your opponent and jumping in and out of range. Doesn't always mean judges will give you the decision. Phone Post

spmaskell - Poor Frankie tried his hardest to out point his way to victory as always.

Soooooooooooo glad he lost.

Maybe he'll learn pawing at your opponent and jumping in and out of range. Doesn't always mean judges will give you the decision. Phone Post

How many finishes does Bendo have in the UFC? Phone Post

NJstileNJ - Edgar tried to finish at least 3 times, I didn't see Henderson try at all Phone Post

No guillotine in first round? No head kicks? Huge overhand rights? Elbows? Nothing? Phone Post

You can tell what posters weren't ever boxing fans. Cuz jumping in and out of range is all top lvl guys do. It would drive most mma fans crazy. I do however think Frankie good step on the gas a bit in certain situations. Phone Post

Fedoral Crime - You don't need to pay full attention to know Edgar won that. If you pay close attention you'll see that Frankie got robbed. Phone Post

Complete robbery Phone Post