Edgar should seriously be gunning for TJ

Frankie could make 125 if he wanted.

Let mac mania work itself out and go get bet number 2 while waiting for the dust to settle at 145 and go on to belt number three at feather weight.

Should Frankie drop everything at FW and demand an immediate title match at bantamweight?

I think so. He can always go back to 145 if he wants. Clearly the UFC wants mcgregor and not him as the champ. I think he'll beat dillashaw fairly easy Phone Post 3.0

I honestly believe he could have the belt @ 135, 145, 155.

Would love this fight.

He's not beating Dillashaw. Phone Post 3.0

I want to see that fight! If DJ beats Dodson I would love to see

DJ vs TJ! Phone Post 3.0

Fighting - I honestly believe he could have the belt @ 135, 145, 155.
Me too Phone Post 3.0

JToller - I want to see that fight! If DJ beats Dodson I would love to see

DJ vs TJ! Phone Post 3.0
Winner gets Bj? Phone Post 3.0

JToller - I want to see that fight! If DJ beats Dodson I would love to see

DJ vs TJ! Phone Post 3.0

Dodson its even better if he manages to beat DJ. It would be a rematch from TUF turned into a championship superfight.

failure at life -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't win the belt at 55 anymore imo. Phone Post 3.0

I like dillashaw in this bout... Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - He's not beating Dillashaw. Phone Post 3.0
Damn.. TJ gained my respect and all, but Frankie is far and away on another level. Come on now.. Phone Post 3.0

SkrapPackRulesAll - 
Damn.. TJ gained my respect and all, but Frankie is far and away on another level. Come on now.. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie's style relies on speed a lot. He is not faster than TJ.

Plus if the fight is at 135 thats a serious weigh-cut he would have to go through for once, so his cardio will be impacted.

luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

Plus if the fight is at 135 thats a serious weigh-cut he would have to go through for once, so his cardio will be impacted.

Frankie and TJ probably walk around close to the same weight.

Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?

luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?
Frankie was having trouble with Cub and Urijah's speed. He for sure would have problems TJ's speed. Oh and good luck taking TJ down. Frankie is better off @145. Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?
Frankie was having trouble with Cub and Urijah's speed. He for sure would have problems TJ's speed. Oh and good luck taking TJ down. Frankie is better off @145. Phone Post 3.0
Then again, he would have quite the strength afvantage. He was able to wrestle with Benson and Grey. Think if he does get ahold of TJ, could be interesting.

However on the feet, think TJ would give him fits with superior timing.

If the cut would effect his cardio, being the first serious cut, along with practice cuts, is an unknown. Phone Post 3.0

Edgar is truly one of the goats. How many fighters win the belt in a weight class when the could easily fight 2 weight classes lower?

He was also never truly outclassed all his losses except for the Maynard one were very close decisions.

Shit now Frankie will see this! We won't hear the end of it! Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat -
failure at life -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't win the belt at 55 anymore imo. Phone Post 3.0
Nonsense, Frankie would smoke RDA. Phone Post 3.0