Edge: NEW HEAVYWEIGHT WORLD CHAMP!

As per last nights Smackdown taping!

Well, sadly enough, the injuries to UT and Kennedy had to force the writers to scramble to handle those now-wrecked storylines. Gratefully, they didn't just put the title back on Batista or some shit.

fuck yeah! gotta watch it now!

with all the injuries to big talent, some people like Carlito could be getting nice pushes...

great news

Carlito will not get a push, however I bet Snitsky will!

"some people like Carlito could be getting nice pushes..."

yeah, hopefully out the door marked EXIT

Snitsky is a given at this point. They were talking about Orton going to ECW as punishment and star draw... now theyre pretty sure he is going to Smackdown.

RVD is leaving, Lashley is out.

Undertaker is out for a while, Kennedy even longer. But yay, we have Mark Henry back.

HBK isnt injured really from what I read.

What's wrong with Lashley?

Aside from being an uncharismatic champion?

^ Needs shoulder surgery.

HBK needs time off

"wow, maybe they need to push some young talent......nah."

uhh be careful what you wish for...Lashley, Cena, Dykstra, Morella...none of the non-main event young talent has actually been developed well. Maybe some of the midcard guys...Matt, Jeff, Kennedy...etch.

isnt Mysterio coming back?

he's going to get a ton of heel heat, especially if he keeps speaking spanish in a "bad guy" manner once they head down south

why is Carlito on the outs with VKM??

at this point, I wouldnt mind seeing Benoit get a title push after dropping the US belt to MVP. Brnoit v. Edge in a program would be ok to see.

I am bored with Edge and hated to see him take the belt. I think I am getting old because I wish it was the like Pro Wrestling when I was a kid. I am not sure if Wrestling changed or I just grew up. Maybe a little of both is the truth.

"I am bored with Edge and hated to see him take the belt. I think I am getting old because I wish it was the like Pro Wrestling when I was a kid. I am not sure if Wrestling changed or I just grew up. Maybe a little of both is the truth."

Then go watch Raw and get your fill of John Cena...because he's almost getting a hogan like run...