Edibles on a domestic flight?

Anyone have stories, advice, warnings?

Zeke Dynasty - 

Anyone have stories, advice, warnings?

Yeah, don't do it.

Flew cross country, I brought a couple bags of gummies with me, just put them in a regular zip lock and put that in a bigger ziplock with a bunch of other candy and had it in my carry on. No problems at all. 

put them in your carry on

Make them into the shape of a gun. It's the only way.

The security at an airport doesn't give a shit about drugs. They are looking for bombs and weapons. If you are flying out of somewhere that it's legal like denver, the worst they will do is make you through it away. But more then likely they won't do anything.

Short answer: no problem. 

Wrap them in tin foil and keyster it.

It is the only way.

Coming home from Ibiza my wallet was in my suitcase
Landed back in the UK
Got home. Emptied the contents of my suitcase opened my wallet and found a gram of mdma and 3 pills. I didn't even know they were in there

Just get stuff that looks like normal food/candy and throw them in a regular ziplock 

I fly all the time. Recovering addict.  Next week with be the first time I haven't smuggled something on a plane.  Never edibles.  Always hard shit.  You got to be creative, but it's easy.

Sogsteel -

Just get stuff that looks like normal food/candy and throw them in a regular ziplock 

This is what I was thinking, exactly.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

It is the only way.

You'd be suprosed at how much I can keep up there, I've been training for prison ever since I saw "an innocent man" starring Tom Selleck.

8nt no dirty cop gonna send me packing without an ass-stash (or a mustache for that matter, IM A SELLICKAN)

Zeke Dynasty - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

It is the only way.

You'd be suprosed at how much I can keep up there, I've been training for prison ever since I saw "an innocent man" starring Tom Selleck.

8nt no dirty cop gonna send me packing without an ass-stash (or a mustache for that matter, IM A SELLICKAN)

Amen, it is the way I live my life.

I wasn't in Denver recently and was gonna smuggle edibles back to PA. I got paranoid though and just mailed a shitload of the.  I was still paranoid but there was no issue. 

Buddy got detained in Japan they supposedly found some kind of residue in his wallet.They figures he was connected to drug smuggling out of China.Spent 20 days handcuffed in an interrogation room before they let him go.

I don't do drugs. 

Just be sure to take out of the wrapping/packaging which clearly states what it is. 

TTT