Edibles on an international flight?

Has anyone taken edibles on an international flight? Is it safe? How dangerous are the risks?

JUST DRUG TRAFFICKING NO BIG DEAL......

it's VERY illegal, but chances are you won't get caught unless you've got cases of them or something.

Just eat them before going through security.

I've taken edibles with me everywhere I travel. All over the US, most of Eurpoe, S.E. Asia, Australia most recently.

Usually a granola bar looking thing in with my various supplements, or rally fancy looking "mints" just in my back pack. I'm not sure they even have a mechinism to "find" them at most airports.

you better hope the condom doesn't break

Laziest customs agent evaaarrr

Make sure you research the weed laws of the country you're going to.  Taking any kind of weed to the wrong country could result in a death sentence or a very long prison term in a brutal prison.  

I take weed on flights all over the US and have never had a problem but I wouldn't even consider it for an international flight.  

Do it. You might make it on one of those Border Patrol shows.

Nothing is funnier than when they catch some American pothead. They start off so fucking mouthy about their medical marijuana card and get preachy as fuck.

Things get hilarious when they realize they're telling an actual border official they intend to use drugs in their country and change their tune about their actual medical need.

TFK_likatiga -

I've taken edibles with me everywhere I travel. All over the US, most of Eurpoe, S.E. Asia, Australia most recently.

Usually a granola bar looking thing in with my various supplements, or rally fancy looking "mints" just in my back pack. I'm not sure they even have a mechinism to "find" them at most airports.

This. No worries, breh. 

It's really not a problem. Done it, never a problem. 

If it's carry on and doesn't smell your safe. I put thc infused coconut oil in capsules and put them in vitamin bottles all the time when I travel.

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

If it's carry on and doesn't smell your safe. I put thc infused coconut oil in capsules and put them in vitamin bottles all the time when I travel.

Is it better to do carry on or check it ?

No dogs at carry on so I go with that

I've done it and it's cool if u wanna relax n sleep. I ate 2 gummy bears & took a Xanax and drank a beer. Took a 3 hour nap and was great.

If your not use to edibles or what not be careful. I'm a heavy weight contender on smoking herb but edibles can really fuck you up. Hallucinations , anxiety , stress etc...

Zekolas - 

Edibles if you mix it in with regular candy or food. Small amounts are easy for check on. Or eat it right before security.

I pack weed in my check in bag. Sometimes the only reason I pack a check in bag. I've never had an issue but never pack more than a ounce.

I heard countries like Yemen and Saudi Arabia dont even get mad bro

1 Like

I did it first class to costa rica.  If you count eating shrimp cocktail and sipping champagne dangerous, then call me sterling fucking archer

I could never do it. I'm a pussy. I also watch those shows about customs on Netflix. 

rhino x2 -
Zekolas - 

Edibles if you mix it in with regular candy or food. Small amounts are easy for check on. Or eat it right before security.

I pack weed in my check in bag. Sometimes the only reason I pack a check in bag. I've never had an issue but never pack more than a ounce.

How do you get an ounce on the plane? That's ballsy