Edibles

Just bought my first ever and looking to try in about 4 hours. Any advice on amount? When to expect it to hit?

1 Like

How many mG is your edible? What is your tolerance level for weed? How fucked up you trying to get?

Important info to know.

Usually takes 30-60 mins before you'll feel it.

Low and slow...

Do not over do it... 

Don't fuck around or you will ruin the rest of your night...

Since there are no details given to us, I will say play it safe and eat all of it.

2 Likes

I ate three gummies last month and ended up regretting it. Started out great, everything was slowed down, I couldn't tell if I was breathing or not. Then everything got black and I started panicking.

Basically...know your limits before you fuck with edibles.

prepare for a 10 hour high

if it gets too much nap it off

dont drive

What's the strength? (Mg) You could have a fun night or it could be a dud. Let us know the strength!

Go easy is this is your first time. If you take too much and have an anxiety attack, you're in for a long night.

punchdrunkMMA -

How many mG is your edible? What is your tolerance level for weed? How fucked up you trying to get?

Important info to know.

Usually takes 30-60 mins before you'll feel it.

These are very important questions OP. Most people have no idea what they are doing with edibles and end up having a bad time. Low and slow until you find your dosage, and then you can party safely each time without wasting your money.

Take them rectally.  It is the only way.

2 Likes

I bought gummies that are, I beleive, 5 mg each. The person selling them told me to only take 5 mg for my first time. I haven't smoked pot in decades.

Telamon - I bought gummies that are, I beleive, 5 mg each. The person selling them told me to only take 5 mg for my first time. I haven't smoked pot in decades.

Good advice. I smoke or vape concentrates regularly (daily) and when consuming edibles I usually start with 10-15MG.

For comparison, I've also taken +/- 250mg at once and wrecked myself. I don't recommend it. 

thanks guys. I'm looking forward to vegging out and watching movies while out of town.

A girl I was spending the night with gave me just a piece from one that supposedly helps relax and sleep (after the banging session was over). Lying down on the bed chatting I felt nothing. Later I got up to pee and I was feeling it big time! I was quite surprised. That was maybe 1/4 at most of one edible! Don't overdo it indeed.

Edibles improve the soundtrack of every movie I've ever watched.  

You will be good to start with 30mg dude. 

You wont even feel 5mg

Take pics

I've yet to have an edible that I could even tell had drugs in it. Something wrong with my metabolism or some shit.

Snort it all