Edwin "the blood faucet" Deweiss

That shit reminded me of Monte Python whne the Black Knight got his arm cut off and the fake shower of blood shout out. Good call to let it continue, it did not effect his vision, but they did stop Gideon on a very similar cut against The Crow.

gross. just gross.

holy elbow from the bottom

watch it in slow motion when it first happens. Blood shot out like a sqirt gun

I realized that Leben's hair really is blood red after seeing that fight..Kinda cool to watch someones blonde wig turn Strawberry

Edwin trying to stop the bleeding with his right hand while dropping forearms with his left was stellar.

i like edwins new red hair..it looked good!...but man gideo shouldnt of went for that damn bruce lee kick..it cost him the fight!

"....it cost him the fight!"

I think it was more of his overall performance that cost him the fight

I can't imagine hwo someoen can keep their composur eliek that after bleeding like that, even if I wa shis opponent I'd have a hard time keepign my composure with blood drippign everywhere, but guess thats what seperates the pros from the joes.

Was that from an elbow? It look like it started from a headbut while Dewes was on top.

"reminded me of Monte Python whne the Black Knight got his arm cut off and the fake shower of blood "

just a flesh wound IMO

"Was that from an elbow? It look like it started from a headbut while Dewes was on top. "

Nevermind, just slow-mo'd... nice left elbow from the bottom.

His ability to keep it relatively cool while pouring blood out really impressed me. That fucking kid is tough. If you remember his fight with franklin he was taking a beating and just kept coming back Bam Bam is tough as shit

how much blood? a cup?
i really wonder

Dewees looked like Ric Flair, circa 1988.

The pink mop of hair.

Max

Maybe Rogan was right when he said Edwin was the Terminator in his fight against Franklin.

Edwin "the Albinophiliac" Dewees

Edwin was impressive, very scrappy kid.

"but they did stop Gideon on a very similar cut against The Crow."

The big difference was that Gideons cut was a flap. Those are much worse.

Eddie was really gushing, but I had a similar cut when I was a kid. A rock hit me in the head. The cut was literally almost nothing. Not even a 1/4 inch, but I was squirting blood out like I was labotomized. Skull cuts are weird like that sometimes...

The skin up there is very thin, small cuts bleed a lot. Giving himself direct pressure with one hand while dropping forearms with the other was classic. I also noticed in the third, he kept his head pressed to the mat a lot to keep the cut more hidden. Very composed and calculated Edwin is one calm fighter.