Efrain Escudero's UFC return vs. Cole Miller

Revealed on a chat on his official website. Story here:

Efrain vs. Cole

It is apparently going to take place at UFC 103 which hasn't been scheduled yet but looks like it will be in September.

Tough fight for both guys, but i think Cole takes it via a sub off his back.

I like Efrain, but I think Cole wins that fight in the first round.

colemiller.com 

Cole will win the standup and Efrain won't be able to pass on Cole. Efrain has very good wrestling and pretty good jiu jitsu, but Cole's only disadvantage is in the wrestling department.

This is going to be a competitve fight. I am looking forward to it

Cole's overrated :)

i hope efrain wins this... cole miller does nothing for me...

kid rode out the junie win like he beat fedor... w/ his follow up videos talking shit and all that... how quick we forget that jeremy stephens beat the fuck out of him.

Good fight.

I think Efrain will win the decision.

picks - i hope efrain wins this... cole miller does nothing for me...

kid rode out the junie win like he beat fedor... w/ his follow up videos talking shit and all that... how quick we forget that jeremy stephens beat the fuck out of him.

I believe Junie started the shit talking which is why he was emotional

cole by tko, rd. 2

Efrain should take this one if Cole does not improve from his last performace.

travenbjj - 

How do you improve on a 1 minute submission win?

My mistake, i was thinking Junie Browning for some reason.  Although Cole is a little over rated.

Vet Grade -  Efrain should take this one if Cole does not improve from his last performace.

I agree. It sickitates me that it took Cole so long to finish Junie off. Do better next time Cole!

Cole is a tough fighter.  Bottom line.

But not as tough as me, right Cole?

i like this fight

Cole did kick Junie's ass quicker than Efrain annihilated him.

TTT

Efrain takes it.

Tough fight for both. If Efrain hasn't improved much, Cole walks through him.

If Efrain has been training like a madman, it's gonna be a real competitive fight.

I think it's a back and forth first round with Efrain scoring the TD and landing some decent shots but Cole submits him with a triangle off his back midway through the second.

Dan, start saving your cash, ill bet it all on cole.

tim