Efrain Escudero's UFC return vs. Cole Miller

For sure bad matchup for Efrain. Cole's bjj is sick and he isn't too short to use it for subs like Nover was. His striking is enough to give Efrain probs on the feet, he'll shoot, end up in guard and get tapped, it's an inevitability.

I agree with the stepping up of competition.

Cole wanted the winner of Uno/Fisher

Sobral1 - I agree with the stepping up of competition.

Cole wanted the winner of Uno/Fisher

That would have probably been a fight with bigger potential for Cole, but Efrain isn't a mug and this will still be a solid victory, no doubt.

picks - i hope efrain wins this... cole miller does nothing for me...

kid rode out the junie win like he beat fedor... w/ his follow up videos talking shit and all that... how quick we forget that jeremy stephens beat the fuck out of him.

Cole isn't the kind of guy to talk shit but Junie had him fired up. Cole is a legit badass. He knocks out strikers and subs bjj black belts. Cole is a true mixed martial artist. Yes he lost to Jeremy Stephens but there is absolutely NO shame in that. That is his on loss in the UFC, that's not bad at all.

Cole via whatever he wants

This is a great fight and good match-making.  It keeps Cole on the main card in a fight that he can win.  Efrain is legit though and I don't expect him to come out scared like Junie.

TUFF-N-UFF - 

Cole isn't the kind of guy to talk shit but Junie had him fired up. Cole is a legit badass. He knocks out strikers and subs bjj black belts. Cole is a true mixed martial artist. Yes he lost to Jeremy Stephens but there is absolutely NO shame in that. That is his on loss in the UFC, that's not bad at all.

Cole via whatever he wants

I'm a Cole fan and mostly agree, but which 'strikers' has he been knocking out? Andy Wang? A 0-8 Tim Honeycutt? A 9-11-1 (with 1 tko) David Love?

Cole will be to much for Efrain. I look forward to this fight.

cole by triangle

We hired a professional full time boxing coach for our guys right after the finale. The coach has been a great help he is responsible for Edgra Garcia's KO of Miura in round one (something it took the champ 4 rounds to do). Efrain also had 8 submissions in 8 fights and is no stranger to BJJ. He has been training submission wrestling with Drew Fickett since college 3 plus years), rolls with Drew and Santino Defranco daily.

This si going to be a war but look for a much more well rounded fighter in Efrain. Cole is a legit threat and Efrain will prepare as if this is for a title.

kid rode out the junie win like he beat fedor... w/ his follow up videos talking shit and all that... how quick we forget that jeremy stephens beat the fuck out of him.

cole didn't ride the win, the media did. he only talks about junie when people ask. as for the jeremy stephens fight, i think he looked almost better in that fight than any other. i have rarely seen a jiu jitsu clinic put on as i did in that fight.

mdrndaysamurai - 

cole didn't ride the win, the media did. he only talks about junie when people ask. as for the jeremy stephens fight, i think he looked almost better in that fight than any other. i have rarely seen a jiu jitsu clinic put on as i did in that fight.
Good point. Cole came very close o finishing stephens 5+ times, but Stephens is very hard to tap and pulled out the TKO.

It was a very entertaining fight. Cole displayed some top notch jiu jitsu and Stephens showed how tough he really is.

Definately not giving Efrain an easy road, this is a very interesting fight

Georbraham Linkington - lol@ Cole Miller being "The Wolves"

Probably the easiest fight they could think of, Efain takes it.

lol at this
i could think of a lot easier fights.

Cbass - damn talk about throwing efrain to the wolves

Miller will rape efrain

LOL@ Cole Miller being "The Wolves"

Probably the easiest fight they could think of...Efrain takes it

inf0 - When are they going to step up Cole's competition?

Well they just did. But anything's a step up from Junie lol.

TTT for an over-rated Cole Miller!!!

^^

give him a few years. he is young and the sky is the limit.

cole miller = future champ as long as he stays healthy. He will ONE DAY (ie that doesnt' mean now) be remembered as the most technical MMA fighter ever.

That is all.

WAR COLE

GO ATT

Great fight! Good matchmaking, IMO.