EFX at Myth (06-07-07)

BTW, Ronchy has never wrestled a day in his life nor BOXED. Al took the fight because he wanted to get a cage fight. He fought against a guy who according to some people shouldn't be in there fighting the likes of a pro boxer. When he fought Zach Wolf the stand up rules were a gentlemens agreement like "hey lets not foot stomp or lets not use our death touch"

Macedawg,

It was not sanctioned by the satte of Minnesota so that should answer both of your questions. Once again, fighters agree to things about their fights all the time. THERE IS NO CONTRACT. never was

MN is going under a commission July 1st, so the EFX crew was running the event as a sort-of dry run with mock commissioners and things.

Gracias.

Don't ask me questions, I wasn't even there...

Gotta love The Sweetness. Just taking a pounding, but that armbar always finds a way.

"MN is going under a commission July 1st, so the EFX crew was running the event as a sort-of dry run with mock commissioners and things."

The boxing commission?

If Al wants someone who will stand with him, let him fight Nat!

It only makes sense, and I can't wait to hear how he had a no kicking, kneeing, or elbowing clause in addition to the no grappling clause in his contract!

haha

I won't make any excuses for my loss man, I was heavily favored to win that, and Aaron came ready to fight and took home the belt that night... it happens. Every Major Champion in the sport has at least one loss, it happens.

I remember being backstage after Jimmy Gomez lost and Al said "It's not like you lost Jimmy, he just choked you!"

When I was partners with Brad Kholer he actually made chokes illegal. Maybe thats the solution, we could just take out some of these stupid rules. I remember once Alicia suffocated a girl with her boob and the other girl told me she cheated.

Would love to see Nat fight again, especially against Litzau.

Nat v. Litzau would be a horrible fight.  Nat finishes it whenever he wants however he wants.

LOL @ no grappling clause in a contract--- especially when Al shot the takedown!

sgavin -

You're right. I'd like to see Nat fight whoever holds the title at his weight.

ttt

I'd love to see Nat against Zack Wolf-  Zack is 20 years old, 150 mph and one of the most intense kids I've seen.  I've seen him beat guys way better than him due to sheer heart--- You literally would have to kill this kid to stop him.  He's one of my favorite local guys to watch

"You literally would have to kill this kid to stop him."

Nat would probably well do that.

If he dies, he dies

Yeah, Nat vs. Zack = Barn Burner

Only if barn is a synonym for Zack

LoL

Hey Nick, not returning calls or e-mails anymore?

Save Wolff, I wanna see him rematch Tolsma. Darby Smart is 37 years old and would be more than happy to grab his walker and head over to the Myth to fight Nat. Otherwise Nat could make the trip out to Fargo and fight him at Playmakers on August 25th... But before you get too excited, I feel it only right to tell you the rounds will be five minutes, not three. Enter at your own risk.

Me? or Nick Gamst?