Egar should get an immediate rematch

It appears the fans are halved on who should have really won. It's only fair. Pettis can wait a few extra months. It happened to Edgar twice, now he deserves HIS rematch.

Halved? U mean fans with half a brain think Edgar won. Phone Post

good thing fans arent the judges NO to an immediate rematch

Not gonna happen Frankie got whooped Pettis is next

NBK > 209 - It appears the fans are halved on who should have really won. It's only fair. Pettis can wait a few extra months. It happened to Edgar twice, now he deserves HIS rematch.

I wouldn't complain about a rematch.

"All things being equal, the bigger opponent will always win."

Didn't Joe Rogan say something like this a long time ago?

Dude needs to go down to 145lbs, no shame in that simple truth.

This is just how I rationalize the outcome of certain fights like this.

Personally I thought Edgar had better boxing and movement. I felt Edgar was landing significantly more shots to the face. Unfortunately, Henderson didn't look like he had been touched.

I'm going to have to re-watch this one though, sometimes my eyes are biased and I spent a lot of the night watching Edgar more than Henderson. Now I have to re-watch it focusing on Henderson and see how he won this.

Master Shredder - Not gonna happen Frankie got whooped Pettis is next

This. Edgar got his ass kicked. No need for an immediate rematch. Phone Post

It's funny how it's just Diaz haters that think Frankie won, they sure take their hate to another level.

Master Shredder - Not gonna happen Frankie got whooped Pettis is next

Tough break Frankie. The door is open for selling MMA t-shirts with the gang from Jersey Shore.

Aldo v Edgar, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Phone Post

Jose Aldo destroys Edgar.

No need to be disrespectful.

Ben won Phone Post

As for the scoring, I thought it could go either way myself.

Honestly, how do you guys think he matches up with Aldo?

I think it's a bad match up for Edgar. I know he's got wrestling creds but enough to take Aldo down? I believe Aldo would be a nightmare for Edgar standing. Aldo would chop the movement right out of Edgar.

I know I stated previously Edgar moves down but shit after thinking about Aldo..Maybe edgar needs to beef up and put more muscle on? He lands but there's not enough there to hurt people like henderson. I don't know, dude's in a weird position.

Yeah, let's lie to Pettis again. You wouldn't wronged at all if you were in his situation.

I thought the Edgar-Maynard fight was a draw and it was reasonable to have a rematch because the first didn't produce a definitive conclusion.

This time around however, a definitive conclusion was produced. I had Bendo winning 3 rounds and was tempted to give him a 4th. FightMetric had Edgar not winning a single round in the striking department, 4 rds to Bendo and one draw. Bendo landed the more damaging blows. He won.

Let's now move on and answer different questions, like can Bendo beat Pettis? So far we know the Bendo of just over a year ago couldn't. Maybe he's improved, or maybe he's just fights under a brighter spotlight now. It's something which warrants discovery.

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
borked - Honestly, how do you guys think he matches up with Aldo?

I think it's a bad match up for Edgar. I know he's got wrestling creds but enough to take Aldo down? I believe Aldo would be a nightmare for Edgar standing. Aldo would chop the movement right out of Edgar.

I know I stated previously Edgar moves down but shit after thinking about Aldo..Maybe edgar needs to beef up and put more muscle on? He lands but there's not enough there to hurt people like henderson. I don't know, dude's in a weird position.

Aldo is a very dangerous fighter for any human on the planet that can make 145. I dont blame edgar for not wanting to drop to 145 haha, very dangerous dude.

Yes and I forgot to say "Take aldo down and KEEP him there"

borked -

Beef up? Putting on muscle doesn't magically make you hit harder.

Hitting hard mostly comes from technique, not the size of your muscles. If he wants to hit harder, he needs to improve his technique. And anyways, more muscle would hamper his energizer bunny style of fighting.

Frankie needs to stay put at 155 and learn from this defeat. Put together 2 or 3 nice wins and fight for the belt again.

* Henderson might not even be the champ

12SixElbow -
NBK > 209 - It appears the fans are halved on who should have really won. It's only fair. Pettis can wait a few extra months. It happened to Edgar twice, now he deserves HIS rematch.

I wouldn't complain about a rematch.

Phone Post