Einstein's Advice to Son on Accelerated Learning

I am very pleased that you find joy with the piano. This and carpentry are in my opinion for your age the best pursuits, better even than school. Because those are things which fit a young person such as you very well. Mainly play the things on the piano which please you, even if the teacher does not assign those. That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something with such enjoyment that you don't notice that the time passes. I am sometimes so wrapped up in my work that I forget about the noon meal. . . .

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/how-to-learn-anything-faster-according-to-albert-einstein.html

BINGO

pearls

Good advice

I guess I should study the art of SUCKING DICKS

ShanTheMan - I guess I should study the art of SUCKING DICKS

I thought you taught the course and wrote the book?

Welp, time to go eat the gf's butt...

Yup. Carpentry makes the day go by quickly, and it's physical and challenging.

Funny, I always wished I was good at carpentry and took it up at a young age. 

are you using this as a agrument for trade school or against the value of higher education?

He should have added BJJ to this, he aint that smart 

Josh -

are you using this as a agrument for trade school or against the value of higher education?

Do you have to argue for Libtardia in every post?

You're terrible, and most definitely have banged a Thai tranny.

Shame! Shame!

Munk -
ShanTheMan - I guess I should study the art of SUCKING DICKS

I thought you taught the course and wrote the book?
Yes, but it was mostly a picture book.

Josh - 

neither imo. Einstein saw his son enjoyed piano and carpentry so instead of saying 'go do something you have no interest in right now (ie school), focus on these things you like and you will do well at them.'

Josh - 

did you ever consider he wasnt using this as an argument for anything, and just sharing what he thought was a cool letter?

you're the fucking worst

EluThingol - 
Josh -

Shame! Shame!

argue for libtardia? what does that even mean in context to the question he asked?

pharochuck -
EluThingol - 
Josh -

Shame! Shame!

argue for libtardia? what does that even mean in context to the question he asked?

^ Possible Libtardian

FerrisWheeler -
pharochuck -
EluThingol - 
Josh -

Shame! Shame!

^ Possible Libtardian

He does have an odor aboot him.

EluThingol - 
Josh -

Shame! Shame!

your hypocrisy is sickening and knows no limits.  I only asked what the question as the OP provided no context.  He posted a quote I asked him a question it what it is in reference to.  Nothing about liberal or my opinion just a question if it was in regards to higher education or not.  look in the mirror. 

Ramon Maroni - 
Josh - 

did you ever consider he wasnt using this as an argument for anything, and just sharing what he thought was a cool letter?

you're the fucking worst

yes thats why I asked him....