El Cucuy Goes Off On ( Dana ) Fighter Mistreatment

Tony got the short end of the stick but a 38yo complaining about corporate greed and not caring about employees? Do any of you work for a company that you think cares about you? Did any of your employers build an institute so to improve the working environment of CONTRACTORs in your workplace? Just dont want you to wake up one day at 38yo with a broom up your anus.

Also, complaining about the “disrespect.” Guess what, you lost a bunch of fights. Didnt hear him complain about being overly respected when he was winning.

Fact of matter is showbiz has been grossly overpaid and isolated from reality and the real world for decades. Stop whining about getting 90 percentile income for a few minutes in an octagon. People work a lifetime and still dont get what you whiners are paid

2 Likes

Took him long enough to start complaining.

sounds like he needs a tissue.

Tony is right. He knows UFC doesn’t give a shit about him. Tony went like 12-0 on a TUF contract. I’d be pissed too

1 Like

He is an amusing act. He was raised by his white stepfather, hence the surname Ferguson, grew up in a white suburb in Michigan, went to a rich boy private school and didn’t go to Oxnard, CA till he was out of college, but he reps Oxnard as if he’s from the streets. It’s an odd thing to do and is very transparent. It’s also very amusing how he refers to fighters that are his age or a year or two younger as “kid.”

2 Likes

Waahhh! My boss doesnt care about me. Please love me Daddy!

You sound like a woman.

You sound like a flaming faggot

yep

ROMOROMO

T-ferg has some points but he is a rambling fool on the mic.

Do these fighters not read their contracts?

Don’t like their pay, don’t like their rules, don’t sign the contract.

mcfly GIF

When does this ever go well? He just fucked his financial future up

Wasn’t Tony wearing sunglasses when he tripped on that wire? Maybe if you weren’t an idiot in a dark room, you would of gotten smashed by Khabib.

He wants to box? Box who? His boxing skills aren’t good. Chandler will prove that tonight.

One way to make more money, talk shit, get cut, go to Bellator, or wherever, possibly have a chance to become legitimate champ against unknowns.