El Nino bringing sea snakes to Cali beaches

SixtyThreeBravo - Lol at the email, seems legit Phone Post 3.0
I loled at that when I saw it. Eric at discoball.com is on top of this whole sea snake thing.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Wait til they start breeding with the sharks. Life finds a way. Phone Post 3.0

eric@discoball..com

LMAO!  You'd think he'd come up with an email that at least sounded official.

Alco Hauler -

eric@discoball..com

LMAO!  You'd think he'd come up with an email that at least sounded official.

So....are we sending dick pics or what? Phone Post 3.0

enough is enough! i have had it with these mothafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin beach!

Damn!! My buddy just surfed the strand 2 days ago. Called me to go but I couldn't. Lol Phone Post 3.0

fuck that noise

ranier wolfcastle - 

enough is enough! i have had it with these mothafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin beach!

It was unoriginal and unfunny when the guy in the 2nd post said it, but stealing it and passing it off as your own line in the same thread is too pathetic to properly articulate.

StevetheWeasel -
ZombieFaceMonky - Yes, but we're prepared for that. We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat. Phone Post 3.0

LOL.

One of my all time favorite TV scenes.
Haha VU for catching that Phone Post 3.0

there are some yellow belly snakes on the OG but this is out of hand!

Good... Keeps away the tourists Phone Post 3.0

Dr Doom - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

It was unoriginal and unfunny when the guy in the 2nd post said it, but stealing it and passing it off as your own line in the same thread is too pathetic to properly articulate.

Cool... we'll just all keep quiet and wait in silent anticipation of those forthcoming ultra original and super funny Dr Doom posts, then.

I need to move..... Phone Post 3.0