ELBE QUITS

after Erik Apple diminated the 2nd round Ray Elbe quit off his back and refused to continue

more explanation if possible.

fucking LOL

He mus have lost the "Magic"

Inferior cage

TTT

Work

3rd round, will play by play in a sec

abra fucking cadabra

huh?

wtf? lol

odessa is uber mean if true

1 a : the use of means (as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces b : magic rites or incantations
2 a : an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source b : something that seems to cast a spell :
3 : the art of producing illusions by sleight of hand

APPLE FRITTERS FOR EVERYONE !!!!

Spanking Imo !

Elbe is the biggest joke ever .. He would not engage in any standup .. He fell to his ass everytime Apple threw a combo .. When Elbe did throw he lookes like a fifth graded tring to sucker punch somebody ,no boxing skill AT ALL.. it was painful to watch .. I am shocked this guy even gets fights .. He should be banned after this fight .. Oh and by the way , HE QUIT IN THE 3RD ROUND FROM LEG KICKS WHILE HE LAID ON HIS BACK BUTTSCOOTING ... If you guys watched what Tait did in his TUF fight ,, this was 20x worse ...The crowd was booing and laughing at him the whole fight ... I had girls sitting next to me laughing at him and asking if he had ever fought before or if it was a joke ... Seriously

APPLE " TAKE WHATS YOURS "

Ya ,, his left upper quad was beat the fuck up . Apple let him up off his back like 20 times while Elbe would lay there like he was getting a tan .. He even helped him up once .. I cant get over Elbes standup .. It was AAWWWFFFFUUUUULLLL ... He doesnt know how to throw punches or kicks .. He wiffed a couple kicks and fell down in the process .. I felt like I was at a comedy show during the fight ...

Ya ,, his left upper quad was beat the fuck up

Guymon said it looked like Top Sirloin.

ya man it was a dark shade of purple ... I wish his face would have matched ...

I thought Ray would do better than that- sounds sad.