Elden Ring, One of the best reviewed games of all time

Gowry might be a cucksmith of the highest caliber but that spell Night Maiden’s Mist he sells is brutal. Ever since I beat Commander O’Neil by just farting next to him I have developped a really cool style:

1-Run at mobs jumping and screaming

2- stop, drop Night Maiden’s Mist

3- roll around the mist alternating katana swings and minor magics

4- profit

the more enemies the merrier drop 2 bombs and dance faster !

it’s a ridiculous style and Caelid avg mobs can 3-4 hit me but fuck is it retarded fun

1 Like

Just beat Melania. Toughest fight yet. Glad it’s over .

2 Likes

This fight, the fire giant and the secret dragon boss were the most rewarding for me.

I jump into my new game + every now and then. There are a lot of NPC’s in the northern swamp academy region. During my first play through, I ran past like 4 quest lines.

1 Like

fuckin love ping pong. i never bought sekiro but i did pirate it awhile ago. got to that snake eyes gun boss.

might snag it again

Would have to agree. Melania, Mohg & Alecto were probably the most rewarding for me. I need to find the secret dragon boss & still have 3-4 major bosses left. Just finished the Haligtree before I have to committ the cardinal sin.

Honorable mention to Margit being he almost caused me to quit several times.

2 Likes

Wait until you fight Malekeith. He made me want to throw my monitor out the window.

1 Like

So … Is Starscourge Radwan easy?

He looks like he ate too many kebabs, his background story is hilarious and his horse is epic.

1 Like

I was thinking about what the DLCs will be about and I though one about Godfrey’s time exiled would be a good one.

There is lore talking about why his Axe was chipped and it came from a fight he had while exiled. Also there is this picture of Godfrey fucked up and pinned to a tree. I dont recall Lore saying he lost a fight or stuggled so while he was with grace so this could be him fighting some tough shit when he was exiled.

2 Likes

I love the Lore of Elden Rings, I just cannot watch much because I am at Gaol Cave killing rats and shit.

Beast Torch FTW !

2 Likes

plot twist. peruvian hasnt played a single minute of this game ever.

3 Likes

Lol haven’t you seen his character? Its a BLM non binary , gender fluid transexual

1 Like

my character is so fkn cool.

he/she/potato is gonna be the Greatest Elden Deity this game has ever witnessed !

I like to have it walk around doing naughty stuff to other characters. Like when that one-armed bitch Milicent was on the floor dying I would just go up to her at crotch level and pretend she was sucking that BLM cock !

jajajja how much fun we had ! I can spend hours just going up to characters that are at crotch level and just violate them.

Until one of my kids walked in on me …

and he basically went like

Yeah the gf says I am allowed to do that shit anymore :frowning:

Oh and I got sick as a dog so guess who is going to storm the rest of Caelid tomorrow all day high as a kite ???

BLM Paladin of Doom of course !

Ok so Gaol Cave here we gooooo.

Just opened the cells … and got blowwwn up through the ceiling ???

Dickheads !

Alriiight getting this Yamasaki (mini) samurai sword, killing all the baddies and gtfo

For the Alliance !

FUCK YEAH !

Just put the smack on some Frenzied Fool with a big axe here at Gaol Cave, dropped my wolfies on him, hit him with my BIG PEE PEE special twice and the Fool went down !

His cave is full of poo poo , I swear if Amber Heard is in this game I will become a Fromsoftware fan fo life !

I just beat the game. Moon ending.

I got all the trophies besides the other ending ones.

Legendary Ashen Remains

Legendary Armaments

God-Slaying Armament

Legendary Sorceries and Incantations

Legendary Talismans

1 Like

wtf since when can ya get a 3rd talisman ???

how cum nobody told meh !

wtf mang

1 Like

they just came out with it last tuesday.

1 Like