Elden Ring, One of the best reviewed games of all time

FUCK I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW. IN THE HIGH 200’S

1 Like

I got 3 hours before going out so …

Back to fucking Caelid we gooooooo

This is gonna hurt moar than that huge Mousasi bet from last night, FML

For the Horde

Battlemge Hughes down ! Yeah this is what I wanna be when I grow up lol he was pretty epic

jajaja

I didn’'t just bump into a dragon, I literally ran into one at full speed, might have even done 1 hp of damage w ma horse before turning tail.

This fucker blent in w the terrain, sneaky mofo good thing I caught him sleepin !

I see a structure I want to visit but this big fucker is blocking it and its only access is through a narrow path up on the area he is chilling at. Might have to wait him out and sneak past him at night.

Issue is I don’t hangout in this game ever at night, much worse things than a dragon lurk in dark places.

1 Like

omg fuckles is soooo cute :slight_smile:

I bet he picks up all the ladies in the so called Capitol.

I just discovered the Siofra River and entered it stratogically by the initial area, this place would have been extremelly dangerous at that level, glad I got here at 74-75

what a great day :slight_smile: smoking weed, going down the river, later on Oysters and Steak + UFc betting tonite !

For the Alliance !

1 Like

I’M KILLING MOST BOSSES IN 5 HITS. (OTHER THAN MELANIA AND THE LAST BOSS) I TRIED DOING A MAGE BUILD BUT ITS SO WEAK COMPARED TO A BLOOD BUILD

Do you have occult or blood infusion on those?

OCCULT

1 Like

Finally opened up the entire map…

THIS THING IS MASSIVE.

I remember opening up the first map when I started the game thinking it was pretty big, it turns out to be 8 times bigger than I thought it would be.

2 Likes

Couple of pvp vids.

Just started this arcane twinblade build. Its a boss melter for sure.

And here’s some pvp clips with my original dual colossal greatsword Mike Tyson build

And here’s me abusing mages :woman_mage::man_mage::mage: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @JiuJitsuHeyZeus

3 Likes

Finally upgraded my Cold Cross Nagata to +25 Max!!!

And upgraded Black Bow to the max +10

2 Likes

how do u gt 3rd and 4th talismans?

wish we could duel. ive been pretty busy with other stuff, and all the people i played with quit playing lol. glad there’s still some people playing. idk why they didnt make it cross platform.

1 Like

lmao did you take photos of your computer screen?

1 Like

try function+shift+S

Yeah my cellphone and TV on my Playstation… not sure how to do a screenshot, lol

1 Like

I think killing some bosses and got them.

Supposedly you get the 4th doing something in the walkthrough but it didn’t work for me. Later I killed some boss and got the 4th