Elder Scrolls Online has a release date

April 4, 2014 for PC and Mac. Console gamers will have to wait until June.

I am excited about the game and will probably give it a try. And yet I can't help but think that for all the resources that have been sunk into this MMO, we probably could've had a new single-player experience that dwarfed Skyrim and even had multiplayer options.

The skeptic in me says this will just be WoW in an Elder Scrolls skin, and if that's the case I'm going to be really disappointed.

Yeah im waiting for more info before deciding if im going to play or not. Apparently there is going to be character classes, so its not completely open as to what you can build your character into. Disappointed.

Zanzoken - April 4, 2014 for PC and Mac. Console gamers will have to wait until June.

I am excited about the game and will probably give it a try. And yet I can't help but think that for all the resources that have been sunk into this MMO, we probably could've had a new single-player experience that dwarfed Skyrim and even had multiplayer options.

The skeptic in me says this will just be WoW in an Elder Scrolls skin, and if that's the case I'm going to be really disappointed.
The thing that has me unsure is TES was always about one guy ascending above everyone some how.

In an MMO, not everyone can be a god. Phone Post 3.0

I need to know more as well. I simply cant invest in the game when their is apparently a monthly fee attached to it Phone Post 3.0