Elder Scrolls Online Stress Test Friday!!!

Any GGers have beta access or get the invite for Friday? I got mine today and want to spend the 3 hours fucking shit up with UG bros.

I was at PAX on Saturday and missed out on the 30 minute demo, so this was a very pleasant surprise! Phone Post 3.0

I was at pax on Sunday and got to play. The game runs smooth and looks GREAT. Signed up for beta on day 1 with killer gaming rig and still no invite :( Phone Post 3.0

I lucked the fuck out in regards to the beta. I COMPLETELY missed the boat on the 30 minute ESO demo. The queue for the line was brutal. I didn't want my one day at PAX to be spent in line waiting to play Elder Scrolls.

I was a little salty tho. I was also hurt by the line to wear the Oculus Rift. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I decided I HAD to play ESO. Waited about 2 hours. Worth every second. This was my first year and now I know to make sure I go at least 2 days Phone Post 3.0

I'm in Phone Post

Steve, you were invited to the stress test Friday?

Joey, how did you like it? Impressions? TELL ME SOMETHING! Phone Post 3.0

Haha it was great. I am an mmo gamer as well as TES fan and the game will satisfy both groups of people. I made an argonian DK and he looked dope Phone Post 3.0

Yes, tankhead Phone Post

Steve, IM me some contact info. We can fuck some shit up.

Joey, from what I've seen online, it looks like skyrim/oblivion with all of your friends. See, I'm not a single player purist. I feel like the only man alive when I have a raging badass battlemage and no one is there to witness my badassery. I want people to see and fear my power. That's why I'm foaming at the mouth for this game.

Amazing lore, some of the best worlds to ever be created, and solid first-person sword/sorcery combat.

Did you get some good swag, Joey? Phone Post 3.0

Didn't get much cool stuff there I was all business haha I had little time to see EVERYTHING. My girl went around and got some cool stuff though. I'm RIGHT there with ya on online gaming, although there are always exceptions. Oblivion and Skyrim being a couple haha. More invites went out today but once again I'm shunned from the elder scrolls gods Phone Post 3.0

Already made a thread on this, glad to see more people on the UG got the beta.

Started downloading it at 2:30pm but my Internet speed took a nose dive for some reason and it may finish anywhere from 7-8 so I'm gonna miss half the fucking time. Phone Post 3.0

MinotauroBigNogFan - Already made a thread on this, glad to see more people on the UG got the beta.

Started downloading it at 2:30pm but my Internet speed took a nose dive for some reason and it may finish anywhere from 7-8 so I'm gonna miss half the fucking time. Phone Post 3.0
Oh no!

I made it a point to download it the night I got the email. I hope you make it in. I'll post my characters name here once I create it.

Hope to see you gents online! Phone Post 3.0

2 minutes before launch and the log in service has already failed. Lol Phone Post 3.0

^lol. Do you guys think people will stream it, or make videos at all?

I'm in!!!!

Character name: Sleepless Phone Post 3.0

Well it downloaded at 5 so then it decided to re download or something along those lines and now I only have to wait for it to do it all over again. Yay me lol

Next time ill download it asap. Phone Post 3.0

You can download it at anytime. Search the beta forums for the link.

This game is tits. I wish I could post the pics I've taken but the screen is tagged with my email address. Last thing I want is to not be invited back. Phone Post 3.0

Photo shop? Phone Post 3.0

Well I downloaded it twice and nearly a third but the bastard keeps going back to 0% and starting over.

Oh well, how was it? Phone Post 3.0

No, it's completely plastered across the screen. I'm talking wallpapered. You could run it through a filter and make them pop I'm sure.

It just ended. They booted us a few times to tune up the log-in screen. It took 20 minutes to log in the first time. Only 2 the last time.

I got about 2 1/2 hours of play time. They extended it until 9:30. It wasn't enough. Lol. I had just started to get down to the TES nitty-gritty. I was snatching fireflies from the sky, picking herbs, and mining ore for the last hour. It was tits. Phone Post 3.0