Electric lawnmowers TMA

Getting ready to buy a new lawnmower. Very small yard. Anyone have one? Worth it?

Will also take recommendations on gas ones as well. Phone Post 3.0

Went through 2 of the ryobi ones. Worked great till they shat themselves after a year. Now I have an old 2 stroke Briggs and Stratton that would probably still work if I ran over a land mine Phone Post 3.0

I had one with the cord... Worked okay... Gotta have a system down to get around the cord... But with a tiny yard it's cool....
FUCK mixing gas and oil.....
Fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - I had one with the cord... Worked okay... Gotta have a system down to get around the cord... But with a tiny yard it's cool....
Are you a useless twit? Phone Post 3.0

ECM - Went through 2 of the ryobi ones. Worked great till they shat themselves after a year. Now I have an old 2 stroke Briggs and Stratton that would probably still work if I ran over a land mine Phone Post 3.0
That's the problem... I'm all in favor of a quiet electric motor, but the battery concerns me.. Ryobi makes some cool stuff though.. love the lithium ion brad nailer... Phone Post 3.0

Be a man!

Get a "reel" mower. Phone Post 3.0

Buy a corded electric mower. They work fine .

For a small lawn why not buy a push mower? Phone Post 3.0

They suck Phone Post 3.0

Wes_Mantooth - Buy a corded electric mower. They work fine .

For a small lawn why not buy a push mower? Phone Post 3.0
I use a push mower. 8 years old, never sharpened and still works great. Phone Post 3.0

They are garbage. Phone Post 3.0

Hold on tight.

Phone Post 3.0

Might as well drive a Prius while you're at it. Phone Post 3.0

I've gone through two different brands in the last couple of years. The concept is gold, no pull starting, no having to buy gas or mix it, but the battery life is brutal and if the battery gets too cold it becomes a paperweight, while the thing weighs a ton. I have a small yard and after the first year I can't even mow it all on one charge. I've gone back to the good old gas mower. Phone Post 3.0

Dont run over the cord

Make sure it matches your skirt so you'll look pretty while mowing your lawn Phone Post 3.0

They are awsome aslong as you can get around the cord....also cheap Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - I had one with the cord... Worked okay... Gotta have a system down to get around the cord... But with a tiny yard it's cool....

are you sure you're not a woman?

just get the one I got

I've had a Black and Decker plug in for about 5 years now. It is rock solid. I think it was about $250. One of the best purchases I have made. My yard is in the city and small so this works out much better than all the BS that goes along with a gas powered mower.

My string trimmer is electric too but I drive a 4X4, chew tobacco, have guns, and am an all around badass so it all levels out.

"The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren't in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin' eat you!"