Elevator etiquette w/ FAT chick- was I wrong?

at work (big ass hospital.)

I work on the 14th floor.

So I went downstairs to the cafeteria to grab dinner last night (like 300AM).

The elevator I use is at the end of a looooong hallway in the back.... that area is a ghost town at night.

So some fat puerto rican/wigger chick that's either a tech or a CNA or something...she's doing her "fag girl waddlewalk"...while texting.

She's probably a good 15-20 feet behind me.

She calls out "hold dat elevatuh." SIGHHHHHHH.. I did. I held it open with my foot.
My To Go plate was in my hands--both hands needed because the plastic lid doesnt snap/fasten to the plate properly.

She steps into the elevator, DOESNT even look up from her phone, and says "9 please."

Bitch..did she just fucking expect ME to press the button FOR her????

To be clear, there IS a numbers panel on both sides.

I didnt say a word.

Elevator goes to my floor--she never looked up.

When the door opens, she realized we were on 14. She sighed very loudly and says "you COULD have manners!"

I said "well, you COULD NOT be a self absorbed peckerhead."

Shit--- I shouldnt have said that.... this bish knows what floor I'm on.

So I told my boss about it and she just fucking laughed!

But seriously- was I wrong?

Should I have risked dropping my plate of General Tsaos chicken just to push the button for that fat texting piece of shit?

Food comes before fats.  You did well

You have become a woman. 

ShanTheMan - 

Food comes before fats.  You did well

Whew!!

'cause FUCK her!

Captain CargoShorts: Pitbull Apologist - 

You have become a woman. 

This just in: Go fuck yourself.

Thus is the price of obesity. Is she was trim, you woulda made an effort.

I never hold the door, and spam the 'close door' button even when people are close by, to try to lock them out- unless I know them and like them. 

The other day, a lady with obnoxious kids that run up and down the hall on my floor in my apartment building was like 8 steps away when I got in. I managed to get the door shut, as the close door button is super responsive on our elevator, but then it opened again as she must have hit the down button again on the outside. She locked eyes with me as she walked in, and I gave her a big relaxed smile.

Step up your elevator micros bro.

Homeless in the cold -

I never hold the door, and spam the 'close door' button even when people are close by, to try to lock them out- unless I know them and like them. 

The other day, a lady with obnoxious kids that run up and down the hall on my floor in my apartment building was like 8 steps away when I got in. I managed to get the door shut, as the close door button is super responsive on our elevator, but then it opened again as she must have hit the down button again on the outside. She locked eyes with me as she walked in, and I gave her a big relaxed smile.

Shit just thought of another good one I did not too long ago:

I was at work on the main level, I get in the elevator and can hear someone not too far behind me. I press the close door button and hope for the best. A tiny Chinese man comes running in, and sees that the close door button was lit up from me pressing it when he selects his floor. Nothing was said and no glances were exchanged, we both went on about our days as if it didn't happen. 

Oddly hot chicks don’t talk like that

Speaking of which aren’t there elevator codes to bypass every floor except the one you select ?

Ive more or less given up on people.  If youre an able bodied person over the age of about 10 and under about 65, that i dont know, you can open your own door, pick up the item you dropped, and push your own elevator button.  Cause the odds of getting a thank you or please are slim to none.

that ass wipin, pill pushing fatty can suck your cock op.  You should go steal the stethoscope she most certainly has draped around the rear view window of her '98 Pontiac Grand Am and then slash her tires.

TryhardNobody - 

How did u push the button for your floor if your hands were so full goof

elbow.

but it was still risky, and I damn sure wasnt taking that risk again for HER

Homeless in the cold -
Homeless in the cold -

Shit just thought of another good one I did not too long ago:

I was at work on the main level, I get in the elevator and can hear someone not too far behind me. I press the close door button and hope for the best. A tiny Chinese man comes running in, and sees that the close door button was lit up from me pressing it when he selects his floor. Nothing was said and no glances were exchanged, we both went on about our days as if it didn't happen. 

The close door button doesn't light up you lying sack

Fury2Feed - Thus is the price of obesity. Is she was trim, you woulda made an effort.

I wouldn’t have even stuck my foot in the door. 

Next time you get in the elevator with other people in it, stand with your back facing the door, facing the back of the elevator. Freaks people out,

camicom -

Next time you get in the elevator with other people in it, stand with your back facing the door, facing the back of the elevator. Freaks people out,

Doing this Tuesday at work

How about, "My hands are full you're going to have to do it yourself."

she said please

TryhardNobody -

I would have snap licked your food Into your face and said now you got two free hands! 9 please thx

That would’ve looked wicked cool. Are you some sort of frog/human mutant?  Can you also jump really far, or just snap lick?