Elias Cepeda in support of pedophilia

https://twitter.com/EliasCepeda/status/1533225490009440258

Whew, is he still a writer for this site?

18 Likes

Explain please

I love that such a large part of bacon necks identity is being a “fighter”

16 Likes

I think that Morgan took Elias & Burgos spot.

17 Likes

He is downplaying the open sexualization of children.

5 year olds stuffing dollar bills into the thongs of grown men in drag at a strip club.

Fuck @Elias_Cepeda

Piece of fucked-with shit.

80 Likes

That’s a pretty fucked up tweet. Society is getting so disturbing. Thank god I’ll be dead before the world goes completely bananas. Shit won’t end good.

14 Likes

@Elias_Cepeda has terrible grammar, yet he passes himself off as a journalist.

I bet he cannot even point out his grammar mistakes because he doesn’t even realize this.

13 Likes

Pretty obvious with this guy

6 Likes

How this asshole has a school with children is beyond me.

9 Likes

His last post was in March,

John Morgans first post was in March

5 Likes

To be fair, he seems to mostly be supporting GAY PEDOPHILIA.

15 Likes

Brunsons post is entirely fair and reasonable.

If you ignore the hysterical lunatics going on about satan it’s mostly people who would probably have no problem with pantomime dame style drag but think telling kids how strip clubs work and that stupid fucking neon sign are about 10 miles too far.

5 Likes

yeah that is a fucked up tweet to find offensive and want to respond to lol, who looks at that and thinks its perfectly okay and just like watching a movie

5 Likes

Never understood how this guy “worked” here

22 Likes

20 Likes

His writing is atrocious and wouldn’t pass muster for a 6th grade essay.

Also, he’s a gigantic piece of shit.

I’d happily cut that guy.

If he wrote for me, that is.

George Costanza Reaction GIF

14 Likes

Fucking Down Syndrome Cunt

Elias Cepeda hs

18 Likes

About the author…

10 Likes

About the Pedo…

14 Likes

Elias is making apples to oranges comparisons. Kids participating in an event like that live, and kids seeing something in a movie are two very different things.

He really seems to want to justify kids being at events like that and also seems like he’s trying to make it a matter of intolerance by Brunson as opposed to Brunson simply saying, “Kids shouldn’t be at events like this.”

10 years ago, saying that kids shouldn’t be at events like that wouldn’t be a controversial statement. Hell, even five years ago it wouldn’t have been controversial. The things that people are trying to normalize now are troubling and aren’t simply about being “tolerant.” Kids can’t protect themselves. We, as adults, need to do it for them.

24 Likes