Elias Cepeda in support of pedophilia

Too bad the ref stopped it. Would have been nice to see him beaten unconscious.

8 Likes

Backstory?

4 Likes

LMAO!

4 Likes

Elias and Bernie love sniffing little girls and making them in easy

2 Likes

Youre like the little small town slut that I fucked mercilessly in every hole, and abused in every way. Now I have no interest in you… Youve been exposed, turned out, slapped around and now youre liying on the floor with my fluids dripping out of every orifice of your punk body. Youre all used up. I dont even want you gone, just watching you panhandle for attention is enough satisfaction for me. Youre exposed and your anonymity is gone. Youre nothing more than a pathetic whipping boy for me… Now Ive given you to the rest of the general population to split up the back. Lol at you

4 Likes

And I checked out when your bickering started.

Who won?

2 Likes

You sound rodiculous. All of your roasting is gau homorrotic shit that you thinkbis cool sounding hut actually show what a flaming faggot you are. You probably thought that guy fron Roadhouse was the coolest bad guy ever.

a7069fbd-fcd9-4a97-a5cd-fd88512be9f3_text
ayo-wtf

Everyone else when you checked out.

You keep getting owned and coming back for more. Your a gluten for punishment. Time to take your ball and go home kid

3 Likes

hang on wait. Elias is arguing with himself at this point.

1 Like

No chance Elias Cepedo is making fun of someone for being gay or dropping N-Bombs that’s not him.

He sure looked pretty slick in that fight though

1 Like

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Gluten? Are you a baker now? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Youre right. I just argue with myself because who else would pay a troll this much attention? Its almost as if we’re all im on this together…

number-one-we-know-who-is-the-favorite

Only one word for you you / fag

1 Like

WTF

1 Like

Always be skeptical of members that have their profile hidden. Jimmy23 had a shameless like/liked list of pedos and far leftists and then I called him out on it. IMMEDIATELY, he put his profile on hidden. Take note!

5 Likes

that girl is at least of legal age in his State amirite?

1 Like

Yes Faggyboy., there must be a sinister reason for hiding their profile. Who knows what evil is being stirred up on this dying mma internet forum by these anonymous posters hiding their join dates!

1 Like

She was closer to 14 than 13.

Think that’s still illegal in his state of Illinois

3 Likes