Elias Cepeda recruiting children for Antifa?

via The SpunQ

https://twitter.com/TheSpunQ/status/1311751086919872513

2 Likes

WFA?

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/antifa-martial-art-instructor-recruiting-kids-:2847802?pc=17

JoeHurley -

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/antifa-martial-art-instructor-recruiting-kids-:2847802?pc=17

Sorry!

maybe this one should be moved to the OG though to spark some discussion. The UG is a dead corpse.

SpunQ -
touch -

maybe this one should be moved to the OG though to spark some discussion. The UG is a dead corpse.

have, i got some people attacking me. Fuck those guys.

you need a thick skin around here

touch -

The UG got tired of Elias a long time ago.

4 Likes

Damn he’s actually that retarded?

3 Likes

Run with us or run from us, he says.

Bitch, I will stand right in front of you and you won't do a goddamn thing with your hotdog neck.

6 Likes

He's obviously lost his nut. Hopefully he is seeing a psychiatrist. Dude has gone full blown retard and people like Kirik support his insanity instead of getting the guy help.

3 Likes
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

He's obviously lost his nut. Hopefully he is seeing a psychiatrist. Dude has gone full blown retard and people like Kirik support his insanity instead of getting the guy help.

If someone asked me to create an mma forum for thousands of people to discuss a variety of topics, we'd be fucked.

There's no way I could create a forum like this.  I'm thankful it exist.  Does it have problems?  Of course, several.  All in all, it's a great forum and I'm thankful for it. 

I'm not going to fault Kirik for many of the forums errors, b/c I know I wouldn't have been able to take it as far as he did, errors and all. 

However, one thing that I am capable of that disappoints me in Kirik, is I can see through Elias and his projecting racist ways.  I know most of you all can see it too.  But Kirik not only doesn't speak on it, he seems to silently support it, and that, is something I feel Kirik could do better.

1 Like

I’m not surprised. BLM/Antifa were sponsoring summer camps here over the Summer.

1 Like
JoeHurley - 
touch -

The UG got tired of Elias a long time ago.

Kirik hasn’t tired of Elias

Shows you what kind of person Kirik is to employee a racist like Elias.

2 Likes
HorseMeat4200 - 

Shows you what kind of person Kirik is to employee a racist like Elias.

Agreed.

1 Like

Walk with me, my child...to a place where the streets echo the chants of endless slogans, to a place where the women have blue hair and look like King Kong Bundy, to a place where your comrades will never hesitate to give you the extra V-neck shirts off their backs.

Are you ready, my brave angel?  

Are you ready to be reborn?

2 Likes

Not surprised. I know him and that he is Antifa material and it’s sad. He’s a good dude that loves our Sport. But, this is weird news.

Hocky -

Walk with me, my child...to a place where the streets echo the chants of endless slogans, to a place where the women have blue hair and look like King Kong Bundy, to a place where your comrades will never hesitate to give you the extra V-neck shirts off their backs.

Are you ready, my brave angel?  

Are you ready to be reborn?

LOL

Is this real?  If so, I consider it an act of terrorist recruitment.  

2 Likes
buddie -

Is this real?  If so, I consider it an act of terrorist recruitment.  

agreed. That is not martial arts. At best it’s a weak, bs bully statement that doesn’t scare anyone. “ Run with us or run from us”. LOL. Ok dumdum. 

1 Like