Elimination Chamber predictions

Curt Hawkins vs Mojo- Mojo

Nikki vs Natty- Natty

Ziggler vs Kalist vs Crews- Dilf

Becky Lynch vs Mickie James- Mickie

Tag team turmoil- American Alpha

Orton vs Luke Harper- Orton....and I think Eric Rowen gets involved. And I really hope Harper gets a push.

Bliss vs Naomi- Bliss

EC Cena vs AJ vs Miz vs Bray vs Corbin- Bray

I forgot Ambrose in the EC match.

Internet seems to think its a hundred oercent win for Bray. Vince must know that. I wouldnt be surprised if he switched the belts on Smackdown leading up to Mania just to show people they dont know shit. Having said that Bray Wyatt new champ.

i cant see Harper beaing Orton i think theyll save that for Mania as a screw job. Why derail Orton's Rumble momentum it doesnt sell tickets and makes the main event look weaker.

Nikki vs Natty- Natty goes over as Vince wants to have a big conclusion at Mania

Ziggler match - NotHBK

Becky vs Mickie - The fans

Bliss vs Naomi- Bliss

I hope Harper does win. I also hope Ambrose wins the EC. 

Tonight Bray Wyatt finally meets his destiny

Feel for becky lynch everybody loves her and she works hard

Curt Hawkins vs Mojo - Mojo

Nikki vs Natty- Natty

Ziggler vs Kalist vs Crews- Ziggler

Becky Lynch vs Mickie James - Mickie

Tag team turmoil- American Alpha

Orton vs Luke Harper- Orton

Bliss vs Naomi- Bliss

EC Cena vs AJ vs Miz vs Bray vs Ambrose vs Corbin- Bray please!!!!

Bray leaves the Chamber champ. Orton beats Harper to build momentum for WM. Nikki wins as she is o her last run and the feud with Natty has to end so we can build to the mix tag at WM. Hawkins vs Mojo is up in the air and American Alpha should hold the belts a while. Becky wins as does Bliss to set up a Mania match.

Aj in the chamber is going amazing

I have a feeling Orton beats Harper then Harper appears somehow in the chamber and helps Bray win just so Orton has to face Bray.