Elimination Chamber

should be pretty decent, excited or Raw tomorrow though. Hoping for a twist or two tonight.

If the whole PPV was just a 2 hour, 45 minute Shield vs Wyatt match, I would be okay with that.

Do the Chamber match on the pre-show.

Is there any chance randy orten doesn't win the chamber tonight? Phone Post 3.0

I hope he doesn't Jored, knowing the WWE though......might not get that wish lol

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE officials are still discussing the possibility of removing Christian from the Elimination Chamber match tonight, but it's being said that if WWE does indeed go through with that idea, Brock Lesnar will NOT be the person to replace Christian in the bout.

In related PPV news, it's very possible that WWE will add a Divas Title match to the PPV tonight. While original PPV plans called for Naomi vs AJ Lee, those were scrapped due to Naomi's injury, so a possible Cameron vs AJ match might take place.

It's always possible that Natalya might face AJ as well, as Natalya has been noting on Twitter that she has been training for tonight.

Barry_BondsMVP - According to F4WOnline.com, WWE officials are still discussing the possibility of removing Christian from the Elimination Chamber match tonight, but it's being said that if WWE does indeed go through with that idea, Brock Lesnar will NOT be the person to replace Christian in the bout.

In related PPV news, it's very possible that WWE will add a Divas Title match to the PPV tonight. While original PPV plans called for Naomi vs AJ Lee, those were scrapped due to Naomi's injury, so a possible Cameron vs AJ match might take place.

It's always possible that Natalya might face AJ as well, as Natalya has been noting on Twitter that she has been training for tonight.
So who else would replace him?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Would be awesome if Brock is involved in the main event somehow. Still hoping Bryan will win tho. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Barry_BondsMVP - According to F4WOnline.com, WWE officials are still discussing the possibility of removing Christian from the Elimination Chamber match tonight, but it's being said that if WWE does indeed go through with that idea, Brock Lesnar will NOT be the person to replace Christian in the bout.

So who else would replace him?!?!? Phone Post 3.0
Hogan Phone Post 3.0

apparently Kane said Brock will be at the show, so who knows.

Hoping Bryan is involved but doubt they give it to us.

Punk in for Christian Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP - I hope he doesn't Jored, knowing the WWE though......might not get that wish lol
Yer, I'm not holding my breath Phone Post 3.0

I'm going fishing tonight.

Jored1990 - Is there any chance randy orten doesn't win the chamber tonight? Phone Post 3.0

It seems like the last few chamber winners were pretty easy to predict as the hype for WM had already been WELL underway. I see tonight as more open than the last few years.

I hope it goes down like this:

D Bry eliminates everyone except Orton and gets hosed by controversy somehow. Then he gets added to the ME at Mania in a tripple threat to win the belt. I don't think he will hold the belt for long but he deserves his WM moment.

Barry_BondsMVP - I'm going fishing tonight.
Let me know what you catch. Phone Post 3.0

^ Swagger was easy to predict?

^ That question wasn't intended to be cunty either btw

I'm at 1stRow.eu but its paused on a download Full HD add and I can't find the X Phone Post 3.0

DreamMMA - 

can't message you it says, message me.

Hizzay - ^ Swagger was easy to predict?
Incredibly obvious. Remember del rio was champ and him and zeb had just started the racist mexican angle? Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP -
DreamMMA - 

can't message you it says, message me.
Sent. Phone Post 3.0