Elimination Chamber

This Fast Lane stuff is a let down. EC was the dangerous last stop on the Road to WM, ensuring that the champion would have to earn his spot in the main event the way the challenger earned it at the Rumble.

Now we're left with this garbage. "Please like Roman", "Cena passes out but doesn't tap", and "HHH would like to talk to Sting".

Even if the reports are true that the EC is too big to hang with the new video screens in most arenas, tell Pat Patterson and Heyman to come up with something better and feasible. Phone Post 3.0

The network is to blame, imo. Cheap price, cheap product. Phone Post 3.0

The Topester - The network is to blame, imo. Cheap price, cheap product. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently you missed the triple threat match at Royal Rumble? Also you must have missed NXT Rival because both were not cheap product Phone Post 3.0

Steph said in an interview that they got rid of it because it's getting increasingly harder to do because arenas are starting to put up those hanging scoreboard tv things and the chamber is to heavy to hang from that Phone Post 3.0

Let's say that the EC is now no longer viable from a production standpoint. That's still no excuse to neglect a championship defense in a big, goofy gimmick match.

Part of the problem is Lesnar and his lack a availability. Maybe it'll change next year when HHH is champ heading into his big Wtestlemania rematch with Rumble winner Sting. He'll have no problem defending in February in a 6 man Armageddon Punjabi Prison match. Phone Post 3.0

I like the EC but it should not precede WM. I think there shouldn't be any PPV between Rumble and Mania.

QTyp - I like the EC but it should not precede WM. I think there shouldn't be any PPV between Rumble and Mania.
That would be ideal, actually. Phone Post 3.0

Daytime91 -
The Topester - The network is to blame, imo. Cheap price, cheap product. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently you missed the triple threat match at Royal Rumble? Also you must have missed NXT Rival because both were not cheap product Phone Post 3.0
Isolated incidents. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Let's say that the EC is now no longer viable from a production standpoint. That's still no excuse to neglect a championship defense in a big, goofy gimmick match.

Part of the problem is Lesnar and his lack a availability. Maybe it'll change next year when HHH is champ heading into his big Wtestlemania rematch with Rumble winner Sting. He'll have no problem defending in February in a 6 man Armageddon Punjabi Prison match. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds like money to me.

- Terra Ryzing Phone Post 3.0

Ec was dumb. No reason the champ at rr should have to defend before wm. Nor should the rumble winner lose his spot. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - Ec was dumb. No reason the champ at rr should have to defend before wm. Nor should the rumble winner lose his spot. Phone Post 3.0

Roman Reigns approves this post.

QTyp - I like the EC but it should not precede WM. I think there shouldn't be any PPV between Rumble and Mania.
Agreed. 10000% Phone Post 3.0

I always thought that elimination chamber match should be used at Survivor Series ppv if anything but I agree that there should not be a ppv between RR and WM Phone Post 3.0

War Games! Phone Post 3.0