ELITE GRAPPLERS June 30th UPDATE!!

Weigh in's will be held at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Friday June 29th from 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Pre-Registration will end June 22nd.
Late Registration Fee's apply after June 22nd.

Last day to register will be at the weigh in's June 29th!!

We will start the tournament with Brown Belts & Women, followed by Purple, then Blue and finishing up with White Belts!!

Suburban Stay Hotel has given us great prices on rooms so please book you rooms there asap before they fill up! Their normal prices are $59.99 for King and $69.99 for double.

For all ELITE GRAPPLERS COMPETITORS they will discount the rooms for a King Bed $39.99 or Double Beds for $49.99!! The rooms come with a small kitchen and full size refrigerator..

To book a room call: 972-459-7400 tell them you're with Elite Grapplers Championship! Don't wait until weigh in's, by then they'll all be booked!! Restaurants are walking distance from Hotel!!

We should have our Website up and running by next weekend for those who want to register online!!

Don't forget following the tournament head out to see the fights hosted by the ART OF WAR!! Ticket's will be given out to a few lucky competitors at our tournament!!

Thanks again and we'll see everyone June 30th,

Jon

EGC 2 "REDEMPTION"

Here's who I mailed out to so far. If you don't see your school or your name on the list please email or PM me..

Austin J.J., N. Austin BJJ, Allen Martial Arts, Bruno Azevedo, Bushido Martial Arts, C.C.B.J.J, Cantu Bjj Academy, Corkrans, David Olvera, Denton BJJ, Dallas Alliance formally NDBJJ, Dallas Jiu Jitsu Academy (Felipe), Definative Martial Arts, Relson Gracie J.J in El Paso, Manvel, Austin and Waco, Elite Martial Arts, Edward Bowers, Galvans Martial Arts Academy, Houston BJJ Club, Infinate J.J, Joao Crus J.J, John Poole, Lovato BJJ, Team Lutter, Lions Den, Little Rock Kickboxing &BJJ, Machado, Mohler, Paragon BJJ, Peak BJJ, Pirate BJJ, Precision Martial Arts, Puro Azteca, Ricks Kicks, Revolution Dojo, Solis Martial Arts, Star Jiu Jitsu, Spartan BJJ & Self Defense, Texas Self Defense Academy, TNT Jiu Jitsu, Universal Martial Arts, Urban Jungle, Vandry BJJ, West Side Jiu Jitsu Club, Wolf Pack JJ, West Academy, Xaviers & Xtreme Martial Arts......

Most of these schools competed last year.. We've added a few to the list this year. If I don't have you on there I apologize. Just send me your info and I'll make sure to mail your school reg. forms.

Thanks,

Jon

EGC June 30th