Elite Grapplers T-Shirt Color????

I have this thread on another site's forum, but many of you on MMA.TV give your opinions very well so I figured I'd ask you guys!!

We take pride in the quality, style, design and color of the shirts we give to our competitors.. Ya'll pay to compete so we try to give the best we can in medals, trophys, 1st place team cash and our shirts. If you haven't seen our logo please visit our old website at www.elitegrapplerschampionship.com...

Last year we did Black Shirts with our logo on front. This year we are going to do RED or ARMY GREEN with our logo on front.. That's where I'd like to get your input since we're giving them to you for competing.. Which color would you like better of the two?

RED or ARMY GREEN???

Thanks,

Jon

ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP (June 30th)

Dark red, you can't go wrong

6 Army Green

4 Red (Dark Red)

Almost even....

Red all the way!

green

Green, and I plan to attend this event with a few students.

Looks like everyone that pre-registers will get to choose. We've decided to go with RED with a full color Logo and ARMY GREEN with a Black & White Logo.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i46/EliteGrapplers/EliteGrapplersT-Shirts.jpg

See everyone June 30th

THANKS!!!

Those look nice man.

Respect,

Thanks, we try to do it up right!! Wait until you see our Medals!! Custom Full Color Engraved!!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i46/EliteGrapplers/EGC63007Flyer.jpg

Check out our new Flyer!! Our new website is still under construction!!

BTW, we are doing both Red with full color logo and Army Green with Black & White Logo!! So don't forget to Pre-Register so you can choose the shirt color you'd like!!

I will be mailing out registration forms this weekend! I've had a few schools email me wanting reg. forms. If you're unsure that I have your schools mailing address and you want to compete please email me the schools address!!

Thanks

Jon

jcandts7@sbcglobal.net

Here's who I mailed out to so far. If you don't see your school or your name on the list please email or PM me..

Austin J.J., N. Austin BJJ, Allen Martial Arts, Bruno Azevedo, Bushido Martial Arts, C.C.B.J.J, Cantu Bjj Academy, Corkrans, David Olvera, Denton BJJ, Dallas Alliance formally NDBJJ, Dallas Jiu Jitsu Academy (Felipe), Definative Martial Arts, Relson Gracie J.J in El Paso, Manvel, Austin and Waco, Elite Martial Arts, Edward Bowers, Galvans Martial Arts Academy, Houston BJJ Club, Infinate J.J, Joao Crus J.J, John Poole, Lovato BJJ, Team Lutter, Lions Den, Little Rock Kickboxing &BJJ, Machado, Mohler, Paragon BJJ, Peak BJJ, Pirate BJJ, Precision Martial Arts, Puro Azteca, Ricks Kicks, Revolution Dojo, Solis Martial Arts, Star Jiu Jitsu, Spartan BJJ & Self Defense, Texas Self Defense Academy, TNT Jiu Jitsu, Universal Martial Arts, Urban Jungle, Vandry BJJ, West Side Jiu Jitsu Club, Wolf Pack JJ, West Academy, Xaviers & Xtreme Martial Arts......

Most of these schools competed last year.. We've added a few to the list this year. If I don't have you on there I apologize. Just send me your info and I'll make sure to mail your school reg. forms.

Thanks,

Jon

EGC June 30th

BTW, we will have a Masters Division for Brown, Purple, Blue and White Belts!

Weight Classes for Masters are as follows:

160&Under

161-180

181-200

201&Up

This is our 1st time to have a Masters Division so there's only 4 weight classes. We'll add additional weight classes in future events! This year we added 2 additional weight class for the Adults and 1 additional weight class for the Ladies!!

Thanks,

Jon

EGC June 30th

NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING...

www.elitegrapplers.com

Check it out!!

Jon

EGC June 30th

Pay Pal is now up and running. Visit our website at www.elitegrapplers.com to sign up!! Please make sure when you use Paypal you fill out the form with all your info!!

Thanks,

Jon

ELITE GRAPPLERS CHAMPIONSHIP

"REDEMPTION"

June 30th

$700.00 1st PLACE TEAM GRAND PRIZE!!

Win ART OF WAR tickets for the fights at the Dallas American Airlines Center that night following our tournament!! All competitors enter in a raffle with registration courtesy of the AOW!!!! Some fighter on the card that night include: Pedro Rizzo, Jeff Monson & Jeremy Horn!!
June 30th EGC tournament then off to the fights!!

Less than a month away!!

$700.00 1st place team GRAND PRIZE!!
NedaKimonos Gi give away!!
Sweet Shirts for everyone that pre-registers!!
EGC Patches for those first 20 that pre-registered!!
EGC Patches for the 1st 15 people at weight ins Friday June 29th!!
Custom Medals to everyone that places 1st, 2nd or 3rd
All competitors entered in a Drawing for ART OF WAR Tickets to US vs Brazil!!

ALL OTHER INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.ELITEGRAPPLERS.COM

Elite Grapplers Championship
"REDEMPTION"
June 30th
At the New Lake Dallas Middle School

No registration or weigh in's day of event!! Must register no later than Friday June 29th at Hotel!! Visit website for more details.

We're now RANKED!!

Quote from AOW:

The date has been set and the location has been determined for Art of war 3 Team USA vs. Team Brazil
The offical date is September 1st live at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas and live on PPV will feature USA veteran Jeff "Snowman" (5'9, 240lb) Monson taking on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu legend Pedro "The Rock" Rizzo (6'1, 230lb) in the main event, Art of War 3 is set to make history. With all-stars like USA's Jeremy "Gumby" Horn, Jake Shields, Ron "The H20 Man" Waterman and Ricco "Suave" Rodriguez, this is certainly going to be a night to remember. Don't miss out on the largest international fight of the year. Call 972 392 1414 x 103 for tickets now!!!!!

All competitors entered to win tickets to this show at our tournament June 30th!!!

www.elitegrapplers.com