EliteFTS Programs That Work 3-Vol 1-2

I picked up these 2 ebooks the other day from EliteFts. I have just done a quick overview so far, but it seems as if there is enough programming and info to go a long way for 19.99 each. Has anyone checked these out or the ones from the past years? If so thoughts?

They are definitely a great resource especially for beginners. I have a few buddies who contribute and it goes to a good cause so I always pick up at least one of them. It is cool having so many different training approaches from very high level coaches.

I have had a chance to browse through them a little more thoroughly, for the price and for the cause there is a lot of good info in these.

There are several programs and guides I would say are beyond the beginner level, but def a good place to start if you are looking for some programming help.

I opted to buy Paul Carter's books instead: Base Building and Strength-Life-Legacy. Top 3 best purchases I've made this year.

NeoSpartan - I opted to buy Paul Carter's books instead: Base Building and Strength-Life-Legacy. Top 3 best purchases I've made this year.

I was very impressed with Paul Carter's basebuilding book. Particularly good if you are over 30.

NeoSpartan - I opted to buy Paul Carter's books instead: Base Building and Strength-Life-Legacy. Top 3 best purchases I've made this year.
Voted up for tip on that book. Read it today. Phone Post 3.0