Elizabeth Warren pays female staff less

BREAKING SHOCKING WORLD SHATTERING NEWS! A democrat is a hypocrite. 

Elizabeth Warren pays her female staff 71 cents for every dollar the male staff makes. 

Don’t you LOVE it when Democrats preen on and on about making sure women are paid equally and then you find out they are some of the biggest culprits when it comes to actually paying women less? For example, Elizabeth Warren, you got some ‘splainin’ to do …

… women working for Warren were paid just 71 cents for every dollar paid to men during the 2016 fiscal year, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis.
The median annual earnings for women staffers, $52,750, was more than $20,000 less than the median annual earnings for men, $73,750, according to the analysis of publicly available Senate data.
When calculated using average salaries rather than median, the pay gap expands to just over $26,051, or about 31 percent.
Consistent with previous Free Beacon analyses of Senate salary data, only full-time staffers who were employed for the entire period in question were included in the calculations.

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/04/04/heap-big-hypocrite-elizabeth-warren-paid-female-staffers-71-of-male-staffers-salaries-in-2016/?utm_content=buffer35659&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Lol this cunt has a scheduled speech today about Equal Pay hahahahahaha 

Wondering how this is really calculated. Because it's easy to say men make more than women but nobody works in a vacuum. Are the men in that office more experienced? Higher level? Better negotiators? This doesn't just apply to Elizabeth Warren but the "pay gap" in general.

I'm paired up with a female art director and definitely make more than her but I'm more experienced and I negotiated for more money. She said she was just desperate to get out of her previous company. Still, on paper there's a wage gap between us.

Goofy liz supporting the patriarchy...who would have guessed?

Chief make more, squaw make less

robopimp - Wondering how this is really calculated. Because it's easy to say men make more than women but nobody works in a vacuum. Are the men in that office more experienced? Higher level? Better negotiators? This doesn't just apply to Elizabeth Warren but the "pay gap" in general.

I'm paired up with a female art director and definitely make more than her but I'm more experienced and I negotiated for more money. She said she was just desperate to get out of her previous company. Still, on paper there's a wage gap between us.

yeah, the reality is there is no gap when you take into account factors such as time worked, experience, maternity leave...actually the gap is the other way around in many industries when you equalize other factors

So is the gap not real? I'm so confused.

Sexually.

When your narrative is total bullshit you must make it true. She's not the only leftist preaching wage inequality while paying female staffers less. Hillary did it. Obama did it with White House staff. It's ok though since it's based on their position and their tenure. I high isn't the case for the gap anywhere else, oh wait. 

Thacommish -

ogcons

"this pay gap does not exist"

ogcons today

"this pay gap exists but only under elizabeth warren"

My first thought. I think it's bs and robopimp explained it pretty well

Thacommish - 

ogcons

ogcons today

Are you really this dumb, or is it an act?

Vegito Blue -

can you please cut your balls off and eat them?

Thacommish -

ogcons

ogcons today

U are a fucking idiot

HexRei -
Vegito Blue -

can you please cut your balls off and eat them?

Nah that's gross 

Sogsteel - Chief make more, squaw make less

Oh god perfect 

Thacommish -

ogcons

ogcons today

The pay gap exists but for reasons other than Liz and her ilk claim. By her reasoning she is a gigantic hypocrite 

Thacommish - 

ogcons

ogcons today

It's time to start posting more with your other screen names. No one takes this one seriously.

LOL !!! Even better than her bitching about the cost of college while pulling down an absurd salary to teach a class.

King Mo fan - 
Thacommish -

ogcons

ogcons today

My first thought. I think it's bs and robopimp explained it pretty well

No, if you use the BS way that the left calculates this alleged disparity it looks bad for Warren.

The simple fact is you can't take the total sum of wages paid to all women in an office and the wages of men and compare them for some kind of equality.

The men may all hold supervisor positions, and the women make up the majority of the base entry level positions.

The only reasonable argument made in those situations is why aren't their more women in higher positions of power. That's not a bad thread to tug on and discuss.

I think the point was to use the same fuzzy math feminists/progressives use against one of their own, not to pretend that they now believe a gap exists.