Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender

Up next... I got Millender

boxy - dos Santos via TKO in RD 2.

I’m 2-2.

A lot of analysts are picking Millender but it’s hard to go against dos Santos. Should be a good one. 

Millender, don't remember ever seeing this Dos Santos guy before but he looks like a savage. 

"Courteous" has gotta be the most intimidating nickname in the game. 

This guys legit 

Millender fish out of water on the ground.

Dos Santos looked awesome in this fight.

Millender is bad on the ground. Alves took him down while rocked very easily. If his prior opponents had any fight IQ they would have continued just taking him down because his TD is terrible. He is a great striker because of his crazy reach for the weight class but his overall grappling is really bad. The fact that he was 3-0 in the UFC prior to this is more indicitative of how low the fight IQ of his collective 3 previous opponents was.

Done it easy

Beautiful transitions from Dos santos. You usually see MMA guys lose position in scrambles a lot.

Given millender is pretty green there however

cyberc92 -

Millender is bad on the ground. Alves took him down while rocked very easily. If his prior opponents had any fight IQ they would have continued just taking him down because his TD is terrible. He is a great striker because of his crazy reach for the weight class but his overall grappling is really bad. The fact that he was 3-0 in the UFC prior to this is more indicitative of how low the fight IQ of his collective 3 previous opponents was.

I agree that’s why MMA is so amazing. People forget to merit Fight IQ and value the background of a fighter. That’s why we see a lot of word class fighter who specialize in one aspect get beat at there own aspect a lot 

Acidic -
cyberc92 -

I agree that’s why MMA is so amazing. People forget to merit Fight IQ and value the background of a fighter. That’s why we see a lot of word class fighter who specialize in one aspect get beat at there own aspect a lot 

I was actually surprised Dos Santos took him down, that tells you how rare a good fight IQ is in this sport 

cyberc92 - 

Yeah I had Milleder pictured as an upcoming young beast after he savaged Alves but last night after getting dominated on the ground, I think differently…his grappling needs a lot of work…

Santos I wasn’t even aware of u Til last night lol…there are way too many fighters like him in Mma if that makes sense…?

MasterofMartialArts - 
Acidic -
cyberc92 -

I was actually surprised Dos Santos took him down, that tells you how rare a good fight IQ is in this sport 

Millender seems like he relies too much on his length, athleticism and striking…now he knows he needs to improve his grappling…then again, some guys will never truly learn it…Pete Spratt comes to mind…

Dos Santos is savage. Who should he fight next?